Mental is broken

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by TheLandBender, Jan 9, 2018.

1. TheLandBender New Player

They nerfed my power electiricity but they broke mental its so Over Powered no one can stand a change againts mental its godly.You will just sit and wait mental to kill you too much damage stun can be invisible...They broke the game again.
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

"they broke the game again"

Because mental is FoTM in PvP?
  3. LordDarthMagneto New Player

pvp is broken, quit crying about a specific power.
    • Like x 4
  4. Balistical Ice Well-Known Player

I had trouble trying to comprehend what hes trying to say?
  5. WesPypes3679 Well-Known Player

I'm guessing he hates Mental players on PvP? Yup, I agree the stuns and spamming gets old fast.
  6. cross out Well-Known Player

I get so tired of PvP messing up the rest of the game. Are they not able to fix powers in PvP without SCREWING up pve.
  7. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

What exactly was done to PvP that screwed up PvE? Elaborate.
  8. Mercenary Checkmate New Player

Back in the day Clown Box, Polymorph, Ghost and Whirling Dervish got nerfed because of PvP and people got mad. They were broken powers, though.
  9. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That was years ago, I'm referring to now. For the most part they keep PvP and PvE separate
  10. cross out Well-Known Player

Seems like when they complain about fire tanks self heal enough it gets screwed with and tanking pve becomes a pain.
  11. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

if pvp was actually...something...but its not...winning and watching other random duels in the watchtower is a better way of judging someones skill than pvp ever was