Confirmed Mental finisher not working in relation to escalating might neck mod

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ordie33, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Ordie33 Level 30

Ok so episode 43 drops in April, can we get this problem fixed before this episode drops. Or at least an acknowlegement that it is problem and is being looked into? Mental is one of my favorite powersets but this problem really hurts the damage potential.
  2. Ordie33 Level 30

3. Ordie33 Level 30

Guess this will just remain a issue to never even be looked at...shame cause mental was a favorite power of mine.
  4. Ordie33 Level 30

5. Ordie33 Level 30

6. Ordie33 Level 30

7. Ordie33 Level 30

Can this get looked at now that new episode has been released please
  8. Forum Junkie Well-Known Player

So glad I switched back to rage!! I remember an issue while using the claws of clinging or the speed boots (before there were rings) I could use my flight movement mode powers as intended whilst wearing said item(s). Then, one day, it disabled any power from my movement mode after stats revamp. I contacted support. They said you shouldn't be able to use powers from your movement mode while transformed. I had to bang my head against a wall as I exclaimed that up until that point, I had been using them, no issue. I thought perhaps once equipped, the speed boots should then at least allow me to perform whirling dervish, right?? If I'm completely transformed would I not then have access to the other movement modes powers, if this was intended? Whatever they did, IT BROKE THE GAME MECHANICS. Then two years later, it was working again. You should be able to use any of your powers as intended. All movement mode, all iconics, whatever you want. The rant is simply because whomever I had been speaking to obviously had no idea what they were talking about in support, likely never even played the game. Furthermore, just like this thread may take time to address, the issue took years to resolve!! I feel your pain mental users.
  9. Ordie33 Level 30

Can a dev please give some kind of input...redfive or any other...
  10. Ordie33 Level 30

And still crickets..
  11. UncleBadaxe New Player

Please fix this it makes the Batman alley pretty useless as the finisher does not register as a hit and restarts combo meter….was so excited about 10%might buff … but I guess not as this bug has been around forever…
    • Like x 1