Confirmed Mental finisher not working in relation to escalating might neck mod

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ordie33, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Ordie33 Level 30

Still waiting for Redfive or any dev to comment
    • Like x 2
  2. Ordie33 Level 30

Terrorize hits 3 to 4 times but only registers one hit on the hit counter of thr escalating might white mod. This does not happen with other finisher moves of other powers.
    • Like x 2
  3. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Can we get an acknowledgement of the issue please?
    • Like x 1
  4. fm0987 Committed Player

Don’t think it even registers at all for me
    • Like x 2
  5. Doctor Nova Devoted Player

<-mental main character, supports this thread
    +1 aka liked og post
    • Like x 3
  6. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Please communicate with us regarding this issue. An acknowledgement would be a great start.
    • Like x 2
  7. Ordie33 Level 30

Would really appreciate somw type of acknowledgement from a dev on this
    • Like x 2
  8. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  9. casldos New Player

10. Ordie33 Level 30

Crickets...sad
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

after a little testing - as far as I can see, NO combination of Abilities causes the Escalating Might neck mod to proc more than once - that said, ANY hit from damage-dealing Abilities seems sufficient to make it proc that ONCE, and Mental's Finisher, Terrorize, doesn't count as a Combo hit for purposes of the neck mod, or for purposes of the Combo counter (which is bad for Supercharge mechanics, or at least was, once upon a time).
  12. Leonite Well-Known Player

Its not about double procc'ing escalating might. It's about maintaining it. When the mod procs, it has a timer. If you don't HIT anything with a superpower in that time, the timer doesn't get reset and you lose the bonus. With this bug, you have the bonus, cast Terrorize and lose the bonus at the end of the channel because none of its hits refreshed the bonus timer.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Yes, I know,. but the OP seemed ambiguous about that awareness and I wanted to clarify because once upon a time it DID stack, and you never know who is brand new to the forums but also played six years ago.

But no, it doesn't produce ANY combo hits and doesn't proc escalating might, EVER. Which also sucks because Terrorize is a common Precision rotation endcap too and it ALSO drops the combo count out for Relentless Precision.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ordie33 Level 30

So after rereading the op..i realize i was vague in my post. Part of this is due to sending pms to mepps, tlantern and redfive detailing the problem and asking if this eas intended. So far the only dev acknowlegement has been from tlantern who first recommended i message redfive and then that he would see what he could do. The problem is that terrorize only registers 1 hit on the escaltaing might mod even though it hits 3 to 4 times for damage purposes. This causes the hit counter of the white mod to reset negating the bonus stacking effect of the mod. This is the only finisher power that I play that this happens with. I have been trying to get some kind of reply for the last 4 months on this (from the time of my first pm)
    • Like x 1
  15. Ordie33 Level 30

And still crickets from the devs
    • Like x 1
  16. Ordie33 Level 30

Bump
    • Like x 1
  17. fm0987 Committed Player

Made a quick vid
    • Like x 2
  18. Ordie33 Level 30

Thanks for posting that video
    • Like x 1
  19. fm0987 Committed Player

Guess you could say it’s been bugging me every time I play my mental toon now
    • Like x 1
  20. Ordie33 Level 30

Well at least this is now confirmed..hopefully soon will get some idea of what will be done
    • Like x 2