Confirmed Mental finisher not working in relation to escalating might neck mod

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Ordie33, Sep 2, 2021.

1. Ordie33 Level 30

I have noticed on my US/PS hero mental toon mentally33 that when using the finisher terrorize, it only registers one hit on the white neck mod escalating might. Is this intended as it is the only finisher among the other powersets I use that does this.
    • Like x 17
  2. Leonite Well-Known Player

Oh, finally someone reported this bug. The issue with "Terrorize" is that it actually doesn't register as a "hit". The hit counter does not increase when you use it and if its your first attack, it doesn't start the hit counter. I think this is why the Neck Mod effect doesn't get triggered by it.
    • Like x 3
  3. Ordie33 Level 30

It is me last attack in my rotation. The first hit of terrorize registers but that is it. The other 2 to 3 hits dont, which this is the only finisher this happens with.
    • Like x 3
  4. Leonite Well-Known Player

Terrorize is certainly NOT registering even the first hit for me - that's why it doesn't trigger the neck mod. I just tested again on sparring target.
    • Like x 4
  5. Ordie33 Level 30

Would be nice for a DEV to at least acknowledge this problem. I have even sent a private message to 2 of them asking for help.
    • Like x 4
  6. Ordie33 Level 30

Bump
    • Like x 4
  7. Ordie33 Level 30

So are there that few mental powered toons that this does not Garner attention?
    • Like x 4
  8. Tree Well-Known Player

It doesn’t proc the neck mod. Bump.
    • Like x 4
  9. Bipolar Diva Well-Known Player

Please fix this.
    • Like x 1
  10. Leonite Well-Known Player

I've known this bug for more than a year now but it only got reported recently. So either not many mental players or they don't use the finisher. My mental toon is an alt so I didn't think about reporting the issue - thinking somebody whose main is mental would've reported it.
    • Like x 3
  11. Ordie33 Level 30

Bump..hope Red Five sees this.
    • Like x 3
  12. Ordie33 Level 30

Bump..really need a dev to take a look at this
    • Like x 3
  13. casldos New Player

Please fix this.
    • Like x 2
  14. Ordie33 Level 30

Need updates so devs see and fix this
    • Like x 3
  15. Ordie33 Level 30

First reported this issue via private message to Mepps on 30 Jul, then private message to Tlantern, then Redfive and on here and the only response is from Tlantern to my private message recommending me to message Redfive. Kinda sad that there has been no acknowledgement from anyone about this problem.
    • Like x 2
  16. casldos New Player

Please Devs fix This.
    • Like x 2
  17. fm0987 Committed Player

Same
    • Like x 1
  18. fm0987 Committed Player

Hit counter resets completely after every time you use it
    • Like x 1
  19. AberrantAngel Committed Player

Please fix this issue
    • Like x 2
  20. Leonite Well-Known Player

This I have encountered. A dot superpower after Terrorize will reset the counter because of the delay of its first hit. But fast-hitting superpower prevents the reset.
    • Like x 2