Mental Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Zpred, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Zpred Dedicated Player

With the latest update to mental, pyro was buffed but taken out of the invisibility load.

However if you reactivate your armoury that had the pyro/invisibility loadout it then becomes available again.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you for the report.
    • Like x 1
  3. Zpred Dedicated Player

Update

You can use the invisibility loadout and grandeur loadout as 1 to pull off 3 big mass terrors with psychic resonance in the invisibility load.

I believe it was only supposed to be 1 or the other.
  4. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

Please also look at the issue I reported in the game play discussion. Resonance is deactivating mid am rotation.
  5. sepiaskidmark Committed Player

If I understand you correctly, you can get 3 mass terror hits. You can go invisible, hit resonance mass terror, grandeur mass terror then am mass terror. That is suppose to happen.
  6. Zpred Dedicated Player

Oh right ok, because I thought it was adjusted so that was meant to be am mass terror and invisibility or grandeur mass terror and not all 3.
  7. Swiftduck Loyal Player

this is the exact same loadout that gadgets uses.

it is intended.

If you lose resonance while Invisibility is on cooldown, you are screwed
  8. GhostFly Killah Committed Player

Please look at this.. I just logged in to play with mental and resonance keeps dropping mid am and my power bar is suddenly empty.. pretty sure it's not supposed to do that.
  9. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

3 emp/mt loadout is not a bug, even though the powers weren't balanced around 3 burst powers. Resonance and battle display should be taken out of invisibility/stealth