Membership

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Toddler, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Toddler Level 30

OK about year ago I reactivated my membership and that first month it gave me double the rewards question is was it suppose to do that or was a glitch?

The date of this is 12/03/20
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Double of which rewards?
  3. Toddler Level 30

The dev can look and see I'm not going to provide that info. Cause I'm not going to open the door for exploitation

And if dev think this is the wrong for this please move it
  4. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

The devs cant look at your account just with forum login, if you want to keep it private send a PM to Mepps or open a support ticket.
  5. Beard Maaaan Well-Known Player

The way i think it works is you get rewards each month on the day of the month that you first joined, not the day you restart a membership. You also get rewards on the day you restart your membership. So in many cases you may get rewards twice in the first month unless you rejoin on the same day as the first time. It’s a feature that is kind of stupid to complain about.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Send me a private message if you want to go over further details. It's not intended you get double rewards, but you also probably didn't.
  7. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

While we have you (im well aware i just scared u off lol)
    Any thoughts on if/when you may make the membership rewards useful to an end game player (i.e. one that has the arts they need and more, one that doesnt have any real use for anything offered in the fate vendor?

I like the change, i think its great for the overall good but it really made membership obsolete once your truly endgame.
    We need much more available to purchase in that fate vendor and an exchange token we use to exchange fate currency to destiny currency an prob the other way around too.
    • Like x 1
  8. Toddler Level 30

i'm not complaining, curious about it and feeling just a little amxious about it