Membership extended?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by fm0987, Dec 18, 2021.

1. fm0987 Committed Player

Did legendary get extended? Though my sub was ending yesterday (I have auto renew off), I just got loyalty points and still have access to all my toons.
  2. fm0987 Committed Player

Nobody? Guess maybe there was an announcement I missed? (looked, didn’t see it mentioned anywhere). Anyway cool I guess if so
  3. Qwantum Abyss Loyal Player

I assume u had the date wrong. Doubt they gonna allow u to extend for free so im sure its ending soon
  4. Trykz Dedicated Player

Membership was extended two weeks to offset the games state and some unexpected down time is what I read in another post though I can’t find the developer post confirming this.
    • Like x 2
  5. fm0987 Committed Player

That’s the weird thing I got an email this morning saying sub is up, but it’s still going
    • Like x 1
  6. fm0987 Committed Player

Thought I read that somewhere but I couldn’t find it
    • Like x 1
  7. fm0987 Committed Player

Guess I was wrong finally have to deactivate some toons
    • Like x 1
  8. ClowninAround Well-Known Player

Last I knew, subs run up until the minute you subbed. So if you subbed at let's say 11pm eastern, your sub would run until that time on the day it lapses.
  9. fm0987 Committed Player

Idk guess I was thinking it would run from the 17th to 17th but it went til the 18th (somehow I got loyalty again too?)
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

No.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Depending on what platform you are on, what they're doing, what we're doing, the phase of the moon, and whether you have been naughty or nice...you sometimes get an extra bit of time so there isn't interruption in case charging you is going slow. That's literally the best I can do to describe it though. And this seems like probably that.
    • Like x 2
  12. Trykz Dedicated Player

And now I have a link for that other thread thanks lol
  13. fm0987 Committed Player

Ok thanks for clarifying, not sure where I read that, was probably just a suggestion and someone mistook it
  14. Trykz Dedicated Player

Same i don’t remember where I read it but I knew I couldn’t find any green names saying that lol
  15. the solowing Steadfast Player

That be nice!
    [IMG]