Members Only Special Summer Sale!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dexella, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dexella Communications Manager

Summer has arrived here at Daybreak, and we’re cranking up the air conditioning, firing up BBQs, hitting the beach… AND giving members an even BIGGER discount off in-game items!

From Friday, May 22nd at 10:00AM PDT through Monday, May 25th at 11:59PM PDT, anyone with a DCUO membership will see their Marketplace discount raised to 20% off!

Not a member yet? Read about all the benefits that come from being a member here.

Note: Increased membership discounts apply to the in-game items only; DLCs and Episodes are not included in this promotion.
    • Like x 14
  2. TybeeTahiri Devoted Player

Awesome !

Time to explore the Marketplace

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  3. Freezestyle New Player

This helps. Still waiting to see if Daybreak will continue with the 50% off sales.
    • Like x 2
  4. Galil ACE Well-Known Player

Thank you Daybreak!:oops:
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

this is a steep decline from the 50% off sales of the past
    • Like x 30
  6. ArtOfFreak Well-Known Player

Can't wait for the non members to start complaining.
    Thanks
    • Like x 3
  7. MrWon Committed Player

It'll come soon...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  8. FaLeX Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Ah Yessssss....
    • Like x 8
  9. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Woooooooooo!

/starts digging in couch for spare change
    • Like x 1
  10. Juxes Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 10
  11. Superpatriot Dedicated Player

You know what would be even steeper of a decline? No sale at all. ;)
    • Like x 12
  12. Freezestyle New Player

Nothing wrong with looking forward to a sale that's basically been tradition.
    • Like x 1
  13. Zezimar Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  14. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

Think the 50% sales are over. They look at it losing money, even though more player would participate in a 50% sale than this 10% sale
    • Like x 1
  15. Phil Miller Committed Player

This is what I don't understand. How can you loose money on a virtual item that requires no further development and charge real world money for? I like the sale but I don't fault those asking for the 50% off. People pay real money for a non tangible item. You literally get nothing (perhaps a very small entertainment value) for spending real cash!!!
    • Like x 7
  16. Gwalir Loyal Player

If that same person who bought the item for 50% off would have bought it for 20% off instead, that can be considered loosing money you would have otherwise been paid.

Also, don't we often get our big deals around the 4th of July? I'm hoping this is just a small extra sale, considering it's only 20% and only applies to Legendaries, before we get the big one in a couple of months.
    • Like x 2
  17. Ghostof91 New Player

[IMG]what?

Whew now thats out of the way.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  18. Derio 15000 Post Club

I will wait for the 50% off sale. This sale only encourages players to buy membership which is good.

However those who already have membership. An extra 10% really isnt a big deal, on the highest ticket item its a saving of just 1 dollar, compared to the 50% off sale which is 5 dollars.

I will just sit and wait for them to get desperate and kick off the fall 50% off sale.
    • Like x 12
  19. The Atomic Tuna Well-Known Player

Meh........
    • Like x 3
  20. pitbullb3 Devoted Player

It's like gamblers. If they usually play 100$ a hand, but have to play 50$, every time they win they see themselves losing 50$ per hand, instead of winning 50$. Buisness logic
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.