Member Appreciation Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Lady Trident JG New Player

Thanks for the CR boost, I finally have a villain that I can play with my league evilside. Was just leveling her and now I got her trolling around Typhon's zone
  2. DC Urban Committed Player

BREAKING NEWS

PC players can play games console gamers cannot. We should not be penalized for that.
  3. Knarlydude Loyal Player

What makes me scratch my head is that PC gamers are a larger group than Xbox, PSN & nintendo combined and yet they are the smallest group on DCUO. There is a reason for that and it's not because PC gamers do not like DC comics & MMO's.

DCUO needs to take a step back and ask themselves why that is.
    • Like x 4
  4. BumblingB I got better.

BREAKING NEWS

PC players are playing the same game that console players are playing but don't get the same discount.
    • Like x 7
  5. Gassius_Spray Loyal Player

As a PS player, I sure would have liked to have been offered the life time membership deal that PC once had. Double golly gosh darn it.
  6. BumblingB I got better.

I know, they should bring it back for everyone. :D
    • Like x 4
  7. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

I think the key there is "the life time membership deal that PC once had." Once had. Not now. Been years since there was one. Whereas, as a PS user, you're getting the only yearly subscription discount that is currently being offered. I don't have a problem with you getting a discount. I have a problem with me not getting the one being offered now.
    • Like x 2
  8. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Thanks for answering.
    I guessed this to be the case...Sadly!
    I must have missed the previous comment you mentioned though.Maybe I should stop reading the forums using my beer-googles and start using my cheaters.
    Anyhow thanks again...Cheers!
  9. Dagyr Doom Level 30

Yes!
    Sadly and it is only 1 per account not 1 per server....Very sadly!
  10. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

So it is one per account, however I think maybe I misread page responses, but normally it's one per account for gifts these days, so Mepps saying a free boost, will likely be one :oops:
  11. DarkAya Dedicated Player

Well, If we're gonna bring up distant past everytime, considering how many players from SOE times don't play anymore we won't get anywhere. New PC players start playing DCUO everyday and you want exclude them because past PC players got some bonuses PS had not?
    • Like x 1
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Don't recall an offer for a LifeTime Membership, and have been a member since '03 (started with EQ1, then upgraded to AllAccess in '05)
  13. Shark Dental Devoted Player

No, it skips 170 CR.

Unless you're already at 169 CR. Then it would be a 1 CR skip to 170. Lol. :D
    • Like x 1
  14. Plowed In Loyal Player

It’s still early, but “Post of the Day!” :) :) :)
    • Like x 2
  15. FoolsFire Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  16. Shark Dental Devoted Player

Since it's member appreciation week, I just wanted to say how much I love my arms and legs.
    • Like x 4
  17. High Troller Loyal Player

Could be there game won't last a lifetime anymore
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  19. DC Urban Committed Player

Facts

I was simply referring to EQ which is not on consoles if memory serves me. I am not certain. When people sub for DCUO, I would think they are subbing for DCUO, not EQ.
  20. BumblingB I got better.

I think the issue lays with the fact that, yes, all access is a multi game benefit, but most still play one game. They only merged it all to streamline it back before H1Z1 came out. It's very sad that is the reasoning why PC is being neglected when a significant number of players still want to just play DCUO. As much as Mepps says what the intent is, it really DOES alienate an entire platform. Jackster made a comment about perception in a livestream that got deleted, but the perception is that PC isn't important. I bet if they polled, most of the PC population that are subbed wouldn't even know that all access means they have access to 4 games.
    • Like x 1