Melee balance 2.0

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mighty, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Yeah this would be great but they think just being interrupted all the time and this is the biggest problem is ok.Either they fix the unterruptions or remove it where everyone else has to be up close just like light and then it will be even.

No offense but I was so happy to see hime gone for this exact reason.

Everyone chirping light so good when these 2 issues are game breaking.

Still waiting for nature and elect to surpass light so it can be at the bottom with rage.

Combo powers may used to be somethung that used to be stronger but that's how the game used to be before the adavanced mechanics. Ehem Awful mechanics because wuts happened to these 2 powers.

It's not only this that bothers me but for the 2 to 3 yrs u would have thought they would have put more effort into light but they didn't and just let the community get so used to how it was and didn't give a dam when they changed things and basically gave us the finger or at least tunso did.
    • Like x 1
  2. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I'm tired of people thinking it's why it's never balanced cuz it's not.

You never saw the devs play the game back in the day with clipping??? No offense but most of them were horrible but tunso.

More or less think of it this way. It has nothing to do with money they make on tokens next wut would it be????

Answer- they aren't in touch with the game never gane never have been which is why this forum is here and also why when things are op and should get toned down they nerf it to uselessness.

I'm glad tunso is gone just for wut it means for my power but for the overlook in this game I bet he made the hard mechanics in the raids and I bet with him gone all of them are going to be like alerts.

What's next??? 5 months of no nee content and when it does hit if it isn't good and most of the powers aren't in line and pvp is at least wut it used to be I can see big problems.
    • Like x 1
  3. Scrub Well-Known Player

Yea, as a tank im kinda tired of having people stand on me. Especially when they ignore mechanics and kill me.
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkAya Dedicated Player

This is so hilarious, how many years development team needs to understand such ridiculously basic thing? AS LONG AS Rage and HL, (especially HL) has to melee at point blank in order to perform like e.g. might based AMs, THERE WILL BE NO BALANCE dammit!
    Just let their midrange combos do melee dmg just like Celestial or Atomic OR remove all ranges and let people DPS at whatrever distance they want. Adding midrange just moved the issue from 12,5M to 7M. a whole year of yelling on forums wasted.
    I guess we're talking to walls. :(
    • Like x 2