Medical Records Bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Tsavorentless, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

The craps table drops from this and it drops from other things in the game like npc's and in boxes.

I know this was glitched in the beginning but there is no point in collecting these collections for this item when it's
    not rare. Something else needs to be added in place of this because you can tell that it wasn't supposed to be the craps table but if it was," shame on you!"

ADD a plaque or aquarium or something because this is Ridiculous.
    • Like x 1
  2. FESTER665 Devoted Player

So what if the craps table comes from a collection and also from other areas ??? Doesn't make it a "bug".....

The aquarium also drops in other places, so wouldn't that still be a bug by your definition ???
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I'm just sayin that as an example for it being somethin rare because the craps table isn't rare but the aquarium is and so is the plaque.

The item that dropped in here shouldn't be dropping in other places of the game that are easy. wutever you get in here should only be able to be received from the collection . I don't care wut they change it to but as is there is no point in collecting this. You can buy the table itself for like 3 mill ,yet one of the collections in it there costs more then the item your trying to get and that makes it pointless and overall yes I know the price will go down and even out but that doesn't change that the craps table isn't rare. You bust your butt collecting it for no reason because it's already easy to get and shouldn't have been like this.
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Also I put it in here because it was a bug at one time and would like to know if they accidentally put the wrong item in once they fixed the problem because it doesn't make sense. I'm putting it in here because it still might be bugged & it could be dropping the wrong item???? Could it be correct ??? Yes it could, but then that would be seriously dumb to me.