Mechanical Supply Vendor bugged?

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by ParagonCityTourist, Jul 14, 2019.

1. ParagonCityTourist New Player

Is the Mechanical Supply Vendor bugged? All of my characters can use the vendor except my main (lvl 242). He can use the selling and repair functions of the vendor but the buying part he can't access.[IMG] Is there a way to fix this. Have screenshot as proof.
  2. recoil2 Dedicated Player

starting roughly around tier 8 at 160 tier armor stops costing marks and costs DLC specific currency, these suits i don't think are included, thus why toons T8+ don't see anything, the mechanical vendor likely stops at gotham's outlaw.
  3. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

I've seen gear at least up to the Mera gear (from Deluge) on the Mechanical Supply Vendor. That's CR 219, up to about CR 230 (when Teen Titans starts)? The Teen Titans gear is definitely still on its own currency, and almost certainly not yet on the MSV.
    • Like x 1
  4. myandria Item Storage

The Mechanical Vendor only goes up to episode 31 (Deluge).

Here is the link: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...ame-update-94-and-spring.301859/#post-4230630

Here is the specific post:

Source Marks and Universal Tier Vendor*

A new vendor is available in all safehouses. This vendor automatically offers players tier gear appropriate for their Combat Rating, to alleviate some of the confusion experienced when it is time to find the next vendor. The vendor currently lists gear up to Episode 31. Additionally, a new set of Level 25 introductory gear has been added.

Edit: Oops! I just realized someone already answered you; sorry!:oops: