ME AJUDA POR FAVOR!!!

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by SwatKaleuu, Feb 23, 2013.

1. SwatKaleuu New Player

AI GALERA EU TO COM UM PROBLEMA COM O DC UNIVERSO E QNDO EU LOGO NO JOGO O JOGO BUGA OS CARINHAS N SE MEXE AS VEZES ENTRA NA PAREDE E LOGO EM SEGUIDA EU LEVO DISCONECT. MANDEI O TICKET LA PRO SUPORT E ELE DISSERAM QUE ERA MEU COMPUTADOR.
    MAIS AS VEZES TEM DIA QUE EU CONSIGO JOGA TIPO DIAS DE ATUALIZAÇAO POR EX.
    A CONFIGURAÇAO DO MEU PC E ; 4 GB DE RAM ; 500 DE HD ; PROS; E5400 INTEL PENTIUN 2.64 GHz ; WINDOWS 7 64bits ; PLACA DE VIDEO 1 GB 128 bits 810 CLORE **** ; NET VIRTUAL 4 MB.

EAI GALERA ALGUEM TEM ALGUMA IDEIA DO EU POSSO FAZER, EU JA DESINTALEI O JOGO 2 VEZES FORMATEI O COMPUTADOR TODO COMPLETO APAGUEI TUDO, JA PASSEI TODOS OS ANTI VIRUS QUE CONHECIA.

POR FAVOR ALGUEM ME AJUDA EU SUPLICO CARA TO COM MUTA VONTADE DE JOGA DC UNIVERSO MAIS NÂO CONSIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

VLW AI E UM OBRIGADO AKELES KE ME AJUDAREM DE SWATKALEUU!!!
  2. Major Cedric Level 30

Bom, primeiro, vamos evitar o uso de caps lock, certo?
    O forum é de língua inglesa, as mensagens em português podem não ter resposta devido a diferença de linguagem.
    -
    Em relação ao seu problema, ao logar-se e não conseguir selecionar ou entrar no mundo "dentro da parede", pode ser um problema gráfico de seu computador.
    Teste outra placa de vídeo se possível ou atualize seus drivers existentes.
    As especificações do seu computador estão adequadas ao jogo.
    • Like x 1
  3. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Please submit a support ticket so our international team can further assist you with your technical issues.
    • Like x 1
  4. SwatKaleuu New Player

You know if you guys bro Verem There you will see I have a ticket and my varios la aliasi you guys are saying and my computer can not handle the game asked me to buy another processor and another video card.
    And besides when I start this Bug do not know where it came from I had paid the second month of Legendary, and I really want to play this game so I already gave up to face ta very hard for me because I live in Brazil and I can not connect it in suport and is also much more expensive to link it keep asking me league and it does not look so much solves my problem and also not so and this MMO game I play world of warcraft, guild war 2, among others, and none of this problem. And thankfully not know what ta avendo if I could help my la la ta Ticket and Kaleuu or SwatKaleuu not know how ta more and that.
    PERSONAL THAT PLEASE HELP ME! THANK YOU!
  5. SwatKaleuu New Player

"Olha ai oque o suport da SONY me disse no TICKET"

SOE Customer Service Response via Email 02/16/2013 11:22 AM
    Dear Player.

The support team works hard in order to provide the best service to players ever. The criterion for sending responses are made through call order - Please keep your responses that only a named service so we can expedite the return on your request.

The Technical Team assists the players, from the information and tips that are necessary to get the game running, regardless of ability to use computing in which the client may have.

As mentioned earlier, the memory of your video card / RAM is below the recommended and CPU / processor which fits not get the minimum aspects that the game requires.

So, take note of what you need to get your PC to run the game DC Universe:

http://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27287

If this still having difficulties, we advise you to get help from a professional service, which can be physically assisting him regarding what might be improvising on your PC.

If you still want to add some detail regarding this incident, please return to this same called number :130209-000048

We are open.

att

Support Team
    Sony Online Entertainment

(Agora veja a configuraçao do meu computador acima na primeira menssagem e me diz se essa configuração não suporta o DC Universo)
  6. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

Please make sure your system meets the minimum specs. If it doesn't, it will not run properly (or not run at all).
  7. Aiden Warren New Player

8. SwatKaleuu New Player

Do not think I think I have bird with my internet connection with my game so so why not the city that I aki ta problem with that, and besides I threw one month and a half without the regular Leg or anything until paquei legendary and everything and here in the city where I live many people who play the DC and the msm has no Internet consguindo this plays exactly like me.
    In relation to this problem you guys can not do anything and not even good unfortunately not think consgui plays even more so in the days of no updates, and maybe never.
    Well worth it and there by help I very sincerely wish more plays apparently not vai's more, sorry for the inconvenience I caused there and everything until one next.
    Well if ever the game changes some settings and I consguir beauty plays if n vo plays Guild War 2 ja same to him here. Ate more SONY ae your game and good to invest more in it that will work creates more servers create one here in Brazil and perhaps change the format of play to be even better and that might have an even higher yield.

OBRIGADOO!! GOODBYE!!
  9. SwatKaleuu New Player

Well guys I'm back here to say you already tried everything and could not find any solution and now know what it and an interference between the game and my computer and not via internet and my computer for the day that resets the alerts and fifth Monday here in case yesterday 28 February 2013 and like all the Thursday before that arose from when the problem has been well I play the game without a good leg perfectly with nothing open until 2 accounts for my audition and fortunately nothing happened did not crash or disconect (Lag) by graph or by Internet or anything squeegee the game normally until I close it and log today on March 1, 2013 which unfortunately could not play back problem and please please that peopl somebody help me already sent the Ticket pro suport. So that suport so Unica has a response neh and the game does not run on my computer because he is not comprindo minimum requirements that they ask. My computer may not have the brand have them asking for more good and he runs the game sussegado.

PLEASE SOMEONE HAS AN IDEA TO ME HELP U.S. TO ACCEPT ALL POSSIBILITY ...

THANK YOU! SINCE JA WHO HELP ME!!
  10. SwatKaleuu New Player

It happened like you Aiden Warren I soon ta good game in there after a while maybe 3 minutes I lose connection to the game mosta webpage disconect.
    More Sony can not help me solve this problem or not or not know, that I'm in the second month of legendary and almost lost it all paquei atoa not played to my advantage Legendario after ai want more players to play this game, more if they do not resolve this my problem, I do not know what will happen.
  11. Major Cedric Level 30

Você pode verificar nesse site e procurar pelo jogo do DC Universe que ele lhe dirá como sua máquina se comporta com vários jogos, incluindo o DCUO. (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/)
    O problema de desconexão realmente é um mistério. Acredito que vc já tenha desinstalado e re-instalado o jogo, caso contrário, faça esse processo. Limpe os temporários e o cache, talvez isso ajude.
    Há vários softwares gratuitos de limpeza de disco, um deles é o ccleaner da piriform.com.
    Devemos lembrar também que a conexão da operadora NET tem um limite de uso dos 4mb. Sim, realemnte existe uma franquia para o uso dos 4mb diários, alguns casos podem ser 80gb mensais ou menos, após o uso dessa franquia (eu também acho um absurdo isso) a conexão pode cair até para 512/16 kbps.
    Peço para que faça o teste no link que te passei, faça um print screen e cole aqui o resultado. Peço também para que verifique junto a NET se por acaso você possui franquia, qual o tamanho dela e para quanto cai a velocidade. Se possível todos os detalhes miúdos do asterisco do contrato.
    Pretendo ajudar-te em nossa língua nativa, assim possivelmente podemos resolver esse problema.
    -
    For our non portuguese friends:

You can check this site and search for the game DC Universe he will tell you how your machine behaves with various games including DCUO. (http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/)
    The problem of disconnection is really a mystery. I believe you have already uninstalled and re-installed the game, otherwise, do this process. Clear the cache and temporary, it might help.
    There are several free disk cleanup software, one of them is ccleaner of piriform.com.
    We must also remember that the connection from provider NET has a usage limit of 4mb daily. Yes, there a really a franchise for the use of 4mb daily, some cases may be 80gb per month or less, after the use of this franchise (I also think it's absurd) the connection can drop up to 512/16 kbps.
    I ask you to do the test in the link wrote before, do a print screen and paste the result here. I also ask you to check with the NET if by chance you own franchise, what size and how much it drops the speed. If possible all the details of the contract.
    I want to help you in our native language, so maybe we can solve this problem.
    • Like x 1
  12. XMLX New Player

ALGUEM ME AJUDA SOU NOVO NO DCUO TO COM POBLEMA NO ON DUTY NÃO SEI SE E UM ERRO,EM ALGUNS MAPA TA FALANDO QUE TA FALTANDO EPISODIO SE ISSO FOR UM ERRO ME AJUDA A CONSERTA ;.;