Maybe I'm not looking hard enough.....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DaiKaiJu, Jan 29, 2014.

1. DaiKaiJu New Player

I can find the stats of myself and other players but I can't find the Stats of PVP Legends characters.
    I can gauge and understand who's got what moves and who is somewhat better than who in certain scenarios but I would like to have a Stat list to figure out the Legends character I am playing/paying for. I do believe since I am paying for them, that I am a little bit entitled to knowing what I'm playing with,

((Entitlement?...... IKR? ))
    • Like x 1
  2. Brice Allen Loyal Player

F1 shows the abilities.
    To figure out their Health you need to test them to find this out. Sadly this is not a straight forward figure to easily read.
    • Like x 1
  3. DaiKaiJu New Player

Don't you think we deserve to know though? I mean some of us spend money on the extras......Hell we all spend money on them all for the legendary which is basically paying for the DLCs..............

I think we all deserve to see the stats.
    • Like x 1
  4. Kroye Loyal Player

There's a thread in the Battle of the Legends that has estimates based on player testing if that would help you.

I'll try to find it and post a link in just a bit.
  5. DaiKaiJu New Player

Thanks I actually would like to contribute to it, if possible.But this is sad to hear that we have to test and figure it out our selves........You think the DEVS would stop being stingy and give the players what they are paying for atleast.
    I mean if you have unlocked the character, then you should be able to view the stats........ if you haven't, then you can't view it. and the only way to unlock characters is to buy dlc's or go sub, so I don't see how what I'm getting at is wrong.
  6. Breakforce Loyal Player

I never saw it as such a big deal to need to know that information
    • Like x 3
  7. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

you have to realize though that this is not just a legends issue.
    as it stands now we have a billion times better transparency of stats then we did 3 years ago, but still there are a TON of things in this game (and many other games) that are not readily apparent.
    ---just think about pve for a second and the hundreds of things players do not know unless they test things on their own.

personally i've asked for more stat transparency across the board many times.
    unfortunately i think the real issue is adding informational things to the game.
    its not that they dont want you to know the #s (ie legends health #s) but that implementing a messaging system would take up dev time AND more importantly MEMORY.

with the limited capabilites of the ps3, adding things like stats that include CRIT stats etc would require more memory most likely---something that is at an absolute premium.

I guess the real question then is: "would you rather LAG and Disconnect 10x as much to know the exact # that legend toon has?"
    i cant say for sure, but it has generally been the trade off when talking about adding anything to the game that requires memory.
    • Like x 1
  8. DaiKaiJu New Player

I can get "Lesser of two evils" thing, but It is still something we all are paying for. I'm sure a stats screen will not crash the entire server and blow up the the world.
    I just would like to get what I am paying for......... Getting stats for my characters is on, so why is it not for Legends PVP?
    I can respect the lesser of two evils, but this is not evil nor is one lesser than the other. We all are paying for both.
  9. siressarchangel Dedicated Player

Personally I don't care if I get to see legends character stats...it doesn't help learning how to use the character. I use Catwoman mostly, she might not be the strongest, but she's who I am proficient with...and when learning how to use her, and knowing what her stats are, wouldn't have affected how and if I used her. Just my thoughts though
    • Like x 1
  10. Little Sister New Player

I think it's more to see what the enemies health is, like in most games. That's what I'd like to see. It would help a little with focus fire, etc.
    • Like x 1
  11. DaiKaiJu New Player

Some people aren't heavy on stats for certain things...

My friend is a Pokemon Stat Breeder. He breeds the best for the best stats, While I just caught what i could and enjoyed it, cause i was not a competitive trainer, but with This game, when you are playing against the enemy, Knowledge is power, and you know what they say-
    knowing is half the battle.
  12. Kroye Loyal Player

From the thread Legends HPs:
    Hope this helps.
    • Like x 3
  13. DaiKaiJu New Player

Me and my cousin will get to work on this as well.
    I plan on making a guide maybe a tutorial for this game as well to some degree.
    SOE needs to put more effort into giving instructions on this game, but "meh" Maybe I'm complaining about not paying enough.

And thank you.