Mayan Drops

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Chequered, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Mad9 New Player

u
    umm, just buy it off the style vendor.
  2. thefrogshateme New Player

lol, dang pin this
  3. D.S. New Player

Yeah, sure. I mean, it will only take nearly a week of doing all the daily solos/duos to get enough MOF, the slowest accumulating form of needed currency, to obtain a style you don't want to use anyway and a measly 10 feat points. Who wouldn't spend their hard earned MOF on that useless style piece over something like, say, their much needed 97 gear...

That vendor is just completely ridiculous selling such useless styles for such extreme costs just so we can finish low level styles the game seemingly refuses to give us through actual dirty work. At the very least there should be multiple such vendors selling those same items in each of the forms of currency, which would finally give me something to spend my SOP on. As it is currently, it is a vendor that does nothing but make me absolutely furious at the game every time I think about it.
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

It is, I got the full set after 3 runs...
  5. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

When?
  6. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Not that long ago....I believe december time frame...
  7. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Did you get all the 8 pieces from bosses in the instance only? Or do you also Count Drops, that you had before or which you got from the boxes?

Atm. I'm doing the challenge once in a week for the weekly box (three or four weeks now) and still only get the same 5 pieces from the bosses in the challenge.

The Hands can drop as troller-Piece CR87 from one of the side-bosses in Paradox, if you close a tunnel.
  8. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Try other content as well, it drops in more than 1 place. I know I got doing the Warehouse with one of my alts...I believe it was my healer...
  9. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Well, that's the point:
    The complete set was dropping from this challenge, when Catwoman was the only one dropping it, but when she dropped the complete set.
    Now all 5 bosses in the challenge can drop that style, but just 5 out of 8 pieces. The other three pieces are only availalbe form weekly T2- challenge and -duo-boxes and are difficult to get with the huge loot-tables for weekly boxes, which contain various styles, consumables, furniture, plans and focusing elements.

Single pieces can drop as role-specific piece in basically random picked locations, like PW tunnel or Nexus.

Too much of a hasstle for a lousy 10-point-feat.

I just did the challenge again:
    Chest - Back - Back - Head - Shoulders: Mayan Back from the box.
  10. YDude New Player

Confirmed Leg drop from Weekly Box - T2 Duo Riverfront Center
  11. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

I just finished mayan style about 2 mos ago, ran solos n duos almost daily. I've had my toon since 2012. Happy hunting folks!