Mayan Drops

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Chequered, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Woot I finally finshed this mayan style !!! WOOOO!!! Got that d@mn waist in a T2 Bottle Duo box.
    • Like x 4
  2. CaZaNoVa New Player

The weird thing is that I got the Mayan hands out of Paradox the other day, which according to my feats, was the last piece I needed to get the style feat. I was rewarded the feat immediately. The following day I look at my feats, and it says I'm magically missing the Mayan Waist.

This is also happening to the Barbarian Legs as well. Every time it drops in the first Nexus boss encounter, it shows as if it was never collected, when I got the feat ages ago.
    • Like x 1
  3. DC-Doll New Player

Grats Trinidad! That was an obnoxious style feat in all sincerity. I used to run the Catwoman solo missing the waist and getting it to no avail. I finally said "forget it" Never ran it again, and sure enough opened a random reward box one day and there it was.
  4. LisaLoeb New Player

Says I never completed fourth world when a piece drops yet it shows in my feat list as completed.....as in, a style shows up green and not collected even when I have the feat. Weird, eh?
  5. Deserter Level 30

I would love to see a Dev's response to this, I've ran Uni so many times. Just got lucky last week and got a piece from the reward box. Two to go..
  6. Ekart Committed Player

It's an annoying feat, like Hive Defender or Avatar Infiltrator. Need only waist and legs on my alt, and haven't seen them from a box in over a year now.
    T2 stuff is fun from time to time, once a month or so, but It's not that funny anymore when you must do it every frickin' week. o_O
  7. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It took years to get the waist to drop, but it drop from a bow award. I sadly forgotten which one.
  8. PillowHands Committed Player

Sorry to necro this thread, but are hands and waist still only from t2 boxes?
  9. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Think so...got hands in a T2 box the other week.....after playing for over a year o_O
  10. toast Well-Known Player

on my main it took about 5 months of running it once a day everyday to get the entire set, then things changed with no explanation and there were pieces that were moved and now only drop from the weekly boxes. hell i got cat woman's goggles well before i got the legs for the mayan set. i remember for about a month all i got were 5 backs or 5 chests each time i ran it. now i get 3 backs and 2 chests or 2 feet. and when i do get the legs shoulders or waist from the box they are for a troll, and the toons that i run it with are earth ice and sorc.
  11. Bast10n Committed Player

This is obnoxious. All of these feat related styles should drop in content. The reward boxes should be an extra chance (maybe higher chance) but not the only way to get the styles.

I'm going to stop running the cat woman challenge. At this point there is no way the Mayan hands are still in there. I have two pair in my bank. One for Tank, one for Controller from T5 Drops. I SHOULD NOT have to use a power respec token to finish of these styles.
  12. thefrogshateme New Player

WTF!!!! You mean to tell me I've been running this freaking challenge for two months now and they don't even drop there.........
    DCUO style database needs to be re-written
  13. Locarthemanbeast Committed Player

.............waist doesn't come from solo.........w..why.....oh god....so many hours spent wasted......
  14. thefrogshateme New Player

What about the legs? Don't have those either.
  15. Thedumme103 Well-Known Player

Just got the mayan waist out of the box from Greenhouse challenge
  16. Minarum New Player

The whole set used to drop only from the solo. I guess when they released weekly boxes is when they messed with the drop pool. And judging from my roommate's experience and others on these forums. They removed the waist and a few others and put it in weekly boxes for some stupid, idiotic, mentally challenged reason. So gl with that feat now...
  17. Newsflash New Player

Mayan Hands now drop in Paradox Wave from subs. I did PW+0 feat run a few weeks ago and got an absolute monty haul of CR86/87 rare style drops, including the Mayan Hands and Alien Tech Feet.

Vendor 22 (Rare Styles Vendor) in the Watchtower or Hall of Doom also now sells Mayan pieces for 70 Marks of Fury each.
  18. junglejim New Player

Took 3 years to finish mayan for me. Pengiun duo reward box i got legs from pretty recently
    • Like x 1
  19. Marine Death Committed Player

Three years for me too and the same place.
  20. Baby Sister Committed Player

Cool haha ! Still need the hands :eek: