Mayan Drops

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Chequered, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Chequered New Player

I would like to ask someone with a green name to look into Gotham University Warehouse challange Loot Table and tell me if Mayan Hands are still there. I set my mind on finishing the set and did challange everyday, around 40 days in a row and even though you get 5 mayan pieces from one run, I haven't seen hands drop. I would like to mention that I got Cat Burglar's iconic drops multiple times and from every run I get at least 3 pieces of feet or back pieces. Yesterday I got 5 mayan back pieces from one instance.
    If Mayan Hands are missing from the loot table, please add them. If they already exist then increase their drop rate or lower the drop rate on feet and back or make it impossible to get more than one item of the same kind.
    • Like x 35
  2. Ultimate Alpha Well-Known Player

Yes. Well, could you also check the loot table for the Mayan legs as well. I routinely get 4 backs and 3 chests....no legs. C'mon...if there are 5 pieces per run, let them be different.
    • Like x 4
  3. Magnificent Loyal Player

Mayan also drops from the Old Gotham Subway (ie: Two-Face/Penguin) mission.
    • Like x 1
  4. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

It has never be confirmed, as far as i know, but those pieces seem to be removed from the loot-table completely and seem only to drop from reward-boxes, unfortunatelly.
    It seems to be intended to make us reset content to get this style complete.

I would be glad if I'm completely wrong.
    • Like x 5
  5. Brice Allen Loyal Player

What Lyaraya said.
    It is why I run all the T2 Duos/Challenges once a week and that is it.
    If I finish the style, great, if I don't oh well. I won't give SOE my money for that nonsense in the form of replay badges. It's already bad enough it is luck based and can't be "earned".
    • Like x 13
  6. JEEBIE Steadfast Player

^^^^^^^^ Getting tired of this encouraging buying replays thing. I was down to spend them when I first started because I felt it was beneficial and nice. Now I feel i'm being pushed to use them and won't go near them anymore.
    • Like x 15
  7. Okidievi New Player

I think it is the hands, legs and waist that no longer drop as loot since the boxes came out. Also, I have never gotten the winged fury tank waist from the tier 3 rewards. And now the chances have been further diluted since they drop furniture. Seems I mostly only get either furniture, consummable junk, or the same gear that the bosses drop. Also, why is the Mayan set only worth 10 feat points?? There are sets that can be bought off the noob vendors for cash that are worth 25.
    • Like x 2
  8. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I can't get the waist to drop for nothing! GRRR!!!!!
    • Like x 3
  9. Aqua New Player

I've been in this challenge and the penguin one multiple times a week for months. The hands are not in the loot table, I can almost guarantee it at this point.
    • Like x 1
  10. Brice Allen Loyal Player

I actually have finished it since they altered it and I'm fairly certain I got the hands as one of the last pieces.
    Update on the Mayan Waist. I got it yesterday from a Weekly Award Box after finishing one of the Earth Duos. I about feel out of my chair when I saw it. So it does drop.
    • Like x 2
  11. Aqua New Player

Yeah it does drop as I have heard. Specifically I meant it only drops in boxes and not off the bosses. Soe cheeses us enough I'm not resetting a solo mission I despise lol
    • Like x 2
  12. X-zero Loyal Player

I think legs, hands, and feet or at least two of them only drop from the reward box in t2 content. It doesn't necessarily have to be that instance. Waist has never dropped for my main but got it from the first reward boss on an alt from metropolis university.
    • Like x 1
  13. Dwild Well-Known Player

I'm still waiting on the hands. I do all the solos every week and most of the t3 and t2 duos but never have seen Mayan hands. Must only drop from boxes, because you never see them for sale so I assume they cannot be traded. In addition to Mayan Hands, haven't seen Antifreeze Belt. Another annoying bit is when items you want to complete a set do drop, nine times out of ten they're for tanks or trolls (or I assume Healers as well) Saw several Forth World headpieces for sale but the affordable ones are for Tanks...saw ONE dps Forth World head for sale..but not going to spend 4 million bucks to finish a style.
    • Like x 1
  14. Namor New Player

Im with ya original poster. Hopefully we can get the Devs to look into this, I am experiencing the exact same issue.
    • Like x 1
  15. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I heard others say it drops from t2 duo boxes aswell. I think its stupid BS that its not on the loot table from the solo.
  16. Method New Player

year & half old toon still hasn't seen mayan legs. crushed catwoman daily for 2 mo, straight at one point finally couln't bring myself to run it anymore, BFE duo boxes still refuse to drop them to me either.
    • Like x 2
  17. insinceremelody New Player

I feel the same way about the Ventriloquist's Wood Polish Collection item. A more cynical person might conclude that its rarity is proportional to how much they want you to just buy the portable workstation.
    • Like x 1
  18. Dreadwolf New Player

I've been after the gloves (last piece) for ages now.. the devs has made droprates/luck to such extreme levels that I just want to hit something..
    • Like x 5
  19. Mad9 New Player

I'v never seen 'em either. I'm still missing 3 pieces from the Mayan set that never seem to drop ever in almost about 1 year of play. They should check and fix this shiz. I can't force myself to keep running it and never getting anything useful in return.
    • Like x 1
  20. thenewkidd New Player

The funny thing is that it's only a 10 point style and they made it so hard to complete... lol
    • Like x 2