May we have 5 more power points, please?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Iron YoJimBo, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Iron YoJimBo New Player

Lords, I can't tell you the hours I've spent trying to figure how to make the most out of 15 power points, why not 20? that's a nice round number. & I can't imagine that 5 extra power points could be game changing in a negative way. I'm not asking for the loudout tray's to be changed, just a few more power points . . . & maybe a revamp of the Iconic powers, those powers need Jesus.
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkSyde79 Loyal Player

Not going to happen anytime soon since the devs have no intention of creating additional leveling content to take us from 30 to 40 and they seem to think that armories has largely solved the PP issues people have.

Personally, I would’ve rather have seen some mechanic that would’ve opened up “free placement” for the PP trees than the upcoming Weapon Mastery mechanic since it could solve this issue as well as possibly been the groundwork for addition future game mechanics.
  3. Dendalus New Player

Yeah teh armories help but it would be nice to get all teh powers you want for the role you are. Like i would love to get Hard Light for my HL dps but I need snap, fan, strifing the shield etc etc so unless i want to give up my iconic crits for dps I cant have the 35%
  4. ACW37162 Loyal Player

If they took the buffs out of the iconic power trees and gave us a full tree of iconic inspired powers you would get two to three extra power points right there.
  5. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

I find 15 PP is enough. If it's not broken...
    • Like x 1
  6. Sir Arcanium New Player

I pretty much never had trouble having enough points for a single role, only time you come up short is if you want a lot of iconic powers or are trying to duel spec. In the latter case armories do help a lot in solving that problem. Though I would love to see something akin to what they have done with sorcery more wide spread, aka double stuffing a power slot. You get both the fury and the watcher from the same power node now/

Continuing with that trend they could double the amount of available powers you have to work with potentially by putting in more double use power slots.
  7. Johnnylagz117 New Player

I think they're right on this one though myself I'd love more iconic powers and more available to me :) but I understand why that's not possible
  8. DCfanyboy New Player

for what? % more for what we have anough already cant even use the rest lol
  9. Invictus2112 New Player

Yeah, its kind of... a non-issue? It neither would do all that much, given how most rotations are pretty set and accessible, or hurt that much, because the one good use would be more iconic passives which, for the most part, aren't so broken that having more of them would make any significant difference.

So... why? Why not? I guess sure, if they could do it quickly and painlessly. Yep.
  10. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

It would be cool so I could use more of the iconic powers...

I'll give you a thumbs up!

IA ARMY
  11. DCfanyboy New Player

Sorc needs to be Nerfed then ill give u a thumbs up