MAY SOMEONE IN THE NAME OF GOD ATEND MY TICKETS !!!!

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by Professor Zoom, Jan 20, 2017.

1. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

MAY SOMEONE IN THE NAME OF GOD ATEND MY TICKETS !!!!

please?...o_O
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Spamming their support with tickets won't make them work faster.
  3. Professor Zoom Well-Known Player

I don't want them work faster, i just want to them work :confused:
    • Like x 2
  4. Gamer_Liko Well-Known Player

That will be $5.00 dollars please. Thank you for your support.
    • Like x 1
  5. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

It is the weekend, and their general turnaround is two business days after submission.
    If there is something urgent, or you need to escalate a ticket (for lack of response after two business days), I've found the best thing to do is contact them via Twitter (twitter.com/daybreakhelp). Make sure you include your ticket number, otherwise your first response from Twitter will simply be asking you what the ticket number is. As far as I can tell, the folks on twitter simply check on your ticket and ask for the rep to send a response, but don't actually have the capability to resolve much (if anything).
  6. Wade Spalding Loyal Player

What good would that be? God has no legal say in Daybreak business matters; you need someone to attend your tickets in the name of Daybreak to get results....
  7. veri Active Player

i need help 2 i've been outof this game b4 christmas of last yr.i need some help 2 and GOD dose have every right 2 be here legal every time day or night.
  8. veri Active Player

alright here is ur support ticket i've looked every place 4 that email still have not found it .so here is the ticket that u said i needed.
  9. beenjammin New Player

i have submitted 3 tickets today 2 of which say they were solved but nothing at all was solved been trying to buy a membership but keeps saying that it was declined and i called my card company and they said it was declined on daybreak end not theirs so does anyone know of a way to buy a membership without having to use a credit card because this is RIDICULOUS!
  10. ericain New Player

you stupid trolls god is instead of swearing frustration contact is through email only I spent over hundreds of $$ on accounts and theres no account management team that's faster than possible 2 bussiness day there quick to take money from account expecially noted that a particular account not been access in over a month very sloppy daybreak I can get a reponces outta square enix via chat in like 20 mins nexus looking very good about now