Max Damage and Weapon Damage HotFixes

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MEBegnalsFan, May 20, 2015.

1. Kohina Well-Known Player

Unfortunately I didn't made one but maybe Remander can give us a little help. As a right now all I see is that I'm doing more damage then before, and I did check my damage yesterday before logging out.
  2. Remander Steadfast Player

Nah, the +8% is the max. That's if 100% of your damage is precision. Even HL has some might contribution.
  3. Remander Steadfast Player

I'll get some Celestial comparisons tonight. I have parses from a couple days ago.
    • Like x 1
  4. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

My old roation was chomppers, Fan - infinite HL combo until adds died....so with that said, I wonder how HL is now doing with the pure AM and not the hybred crap that others use...I want to know about the pure AM for HL other than a quick chomppers at the beginning...
  5. Schimaera Devoted Player

Hello :)
  6. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Ok guys I'm testing HL atm and I did a quantum test stay tuned
  7. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

make it 24 again...LOL
  8. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Yes I am I'm doing the test now Gimi an hour
  9. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Ok...
  10. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Sorry to make u wait but u know modding and sp specing
  11. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

12. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

hells ya I have a CR117 gadget troll / CR113 gadget DPS :D
    • Like x 1
  13. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

Already counted you...LOL...
  14. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

I'll never switch my gadget troll, unless they make a smoke controller power set or something bad*** like that then Lilith with always be gadgets as its the only troll power I really like.
  15. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

U sure about cor strength ? Am 125
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Well, seems the effect of the weapon DPS cap was more significant than I postulated. Below is the original test data I compiled a couple days ago. What follows is the same testing at CR 126 after the hotfix.

Just repeated the fully modded CR 126 parse to test the effect of the weapon DPS cap removal. Surprisingly, the DPS jumped by over 12%!

DPS = 27965
    Crit % = 35.8

I say surprisingly, because with a cap of 500 DPS, I was only lacking 80.6 DPS or 806 effective precision with the 110 weapon. That means my total effective precision increased from 9520 to 10326 or about 8.5%. Crit % of the pre and post runs were pretty close and actually favored the prior runs. Not sure what to make of that. Repeated several times, as before. The DPS and Crit % are averages.
    • Like x 1
  17. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I'm testing HL now and I do see a slightly better results than before , not that high high numbers I was hoping to see but it's better than nothing
  18. HazelWarriorPrincess New Player

ah too bad. If that is the case for me it might as well be nothing. Not unexpected but I'm still not happy about HL's current situation. I'd pay a monthly fee to return HL back to it's glory days dpsing mechancis. Clipping that is. It's damage potential wouldn't have to be greater, just inline with current top powers. I'd happily pay a monthly fee to reimburse dcuo for the respec token I wouldn't be using for staying to a single powerset.
  19. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

I'll pay 3 monthly fees if they put HL back to where it was haha but don't u worry I found something very interesting , I'll update u but if this worked , say bye bye to mental and quantum
  20. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

For the four or five of us still out there, I can tell you that Fire is...

...still abysmal :p
    • Like x 1