Master Detective

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LIEUTENANT MARVEL, Oct 4, 2016.

1. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Hi,

I cannot get the Master Detective title because I cannot get into the other halves of the quests for heroes mentored by Wonder Woman/Batman. How do I deal with that? Any feedback would be nice.

Thanks.
  2. UnderHerd Active Player

Those Investigations ("Artifacts of Themyscira", "Power Armor Integration Circuits", "Morrow's Magnificent Mechaniks", and "Creatures of the Shadowlands") aren't needed for the feat for the Superman Mentor (for exactly that reason)...

Have you checked the list under the "Master Detective" feat? If you can tell me which Investigations are missing, I can point you at the relevant content.
    • Like x 1
  3. UnderHerd Active Player

If you want to collect them regardless, you need to group with somebody with the Batman / Wonder Woman Mentors who can enter the content - once they are inside, the entrance will appear for you, and they can leave the instance and the group once you're safely inside :).
  4. Gimpy Loyal Player

You will need to use LFG and ask for help from a player with that mentor, most are willing to group with you and run the content.

Just make sure to get all the investigations and briefings while in the instance.
  5. STARGARD Well-Known Player

if you are in a league someone should be able to assist.
  6. CassUV Well-Known Player

Write all collections that you need in a piece of paper, write their locations too; if any location is mentor only - i cant remember - ask for a leaguemate who has the mentor to help you. With the collections in the paper, try to buy it at broker.
  7. UnderHerd Active Player

But...

...acutally, no - forget it.
  8. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

Thanks for all the feedback. Getting to 150 skill points sure is hard. :D
  9. LIEUTENANT MARVEL Well-Known Player

You're right! I got the feat now! Thanks a lot! :)
  10. JasonIsley Devoted Player

The Master Detective feat is for completing all Briefings and Investigations in the basic game, not Collections. Completing all Collections in the basic game is for a separate feat altogether.
  11. CassUV Well-Known Player

Vish, my bad. Forget what i said.
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Lol he might need that feat also.