Mass Shadow Concoctions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLorax, Apr 29, 2019.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Were they removed? I haven't seen any new plans for this episode, there are no plans for any level on the broker. No Concoctions being sold on the broker. I thought I had plans from a previous episode but nothing in my archive.
  2. Crimson Mayhem Loyal Player

I don't think there's more than one Mass Shadow Concoction plan. As far as I know it doesn't scale with anything and there's just the T4 plan for it.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Hmm ok.
  4. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

mmmm shadow concoction.....

• Like x 1
  5. High Troller Loyal Player

it's used to taunt, not for damage. and yes... it works. you can steal taunts from tanks.
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s provocation agent or something, shadow concoction detaunts.
    • Like x 4
  7. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

i love the flashlight icon
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

I asked the same thing on here a few months back. I've raised it on the Bug discussion forum (the Bug Tracker seems to be down right now), and maybe if we tag
    , we might get a reply?
  9. Darth Piper Loyal Player

And it’s a great way for tanks to teach DPSes who try to get between them and the boss or a bunch of adds a valuable lesson. Just warn your healer first so he or she won’t be in the middle of drinking something... :)
  10. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Maybe I could make some to give to healers in alerts so adds don’t bully them?
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Someone threw a few stacks of Mass Shadow Concoctions on the broker the other night. So either someone is still making them or they were leftovers.
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

They still exist in game, they were never updated from the old tier versions because they do no damage and the effect they have in either taunt or detuant doesn't change with tiers so its still the old ones. You can have the:
    -Shadow Concoction
    -Mass Shadow Concoction
    -Provocation Agent
    -Mass Provocation Agent
    all take the type III catalysts and various r&d materials I think battery fragments and overcharged matter. The only way to get them would be in the old reward boxes from like solo's and duos because they can't be bought anywhere. If you are really looking for some I could craft some for you if you are on usps.
    • Like x 1
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Thanks, I'll hit you up if I run out again.
  14. Great Architect Loyal Player

That doesn't explain why the Plans have disappeared from our R&D stations, though :(?
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

It's more the whole idea of suddenly watching 2 or 3 single-minded DPSes suddenly die. A league mate of mine did this... the healer nearly choked from laughter as these DPSes all died all of a sudden. Mind you, he regained control of them shortly after with the provocation agent, so nobody was in any real danger except the ones who died. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

I seen a shadow concoction plans in the duo reg and in Shattered Gotham reg second boss
  17. Great Architect Loyal Player

Are you 100% sure about that?
  18. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

That was last week so given the track record of bugs I can say no I'm not 100% sure, but if I come across one again I'll grab it and mark where it dropped from. But a plan I haven't seen this DLC is the Static Grenade :(
  19. Great Architect Loyal Player

Luckily, we're both on EU. If you find it again, grab it and I'll pay you for it.
  20. Great Architect Loyal Player

I've had 3 Statics and 2 Chronometrics. Sounds like a fair trade?