Mass Detonation and Flame Cascade Erroneously Split Damage on Environment Objects

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by JimsArcade, Jun 7, 2015.

1. JimsArcade Well-Known Player

This is the first issue I've created using the Bug Tracker: Mass Detonation and Flame Cascade Erroneously Split Damage on Environment Objects. Hopefully it is enough info to get the team at DGC on it quickly. If there is anything I should add, please let me know. (I cannot add videos, though.)

Cliff notes: Mass Det and Flame Cascade have significantly reduced damage when there are destructible objects nearby. Try using those AM powers when in an instance inside a cluttered League Hall or in the big hall in Patrol Catastrophe without destroying all the stacks of wood. Damage is 1/3-2/3 normal depending on the number of objects nearby.

Upvotes from Fire AM users who notice similar damage reductions would be appreciated. The more attention it gets the greater the chance action will be taken. Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  2. Robo Kristy New Player

For those who don't know how to vote, use the link at the top of the thread titled "mass detonation and flame cascade erroneously split damage on environment objects" to go to the voting site. Once there, if you don't already have an account, create one (easy to do, requires no personal information), log in, and then search for the thread in the searchbar ("mass detonation" should be enough to find it) or simply re-use the link on this page, then vote for the issue to get the devs to notice!
  3. TrueGODofMarvel New Player

I signed up and upvoted it