Marvel Villains League DARK REIGN Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mighty Hyperion, Dec 30, 2020.

1. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Fan of Marvel? Have or thinking about creating a Marvel character in DCUO?

If so, we here at Dark Reign would love to help you out. We have been together now for 6+ years creating authentic looking Marvel characters from the Marvel Universe (comics, film, cartoons, and gaming).
    We are a fun first league, with the hope of creating a stress free experience for all of our members.
    It is not important whether you have been playing since Beta, or it's your first day logging in, we would love to have you.
    As far as rules? We have only a few Major ones we follow:
    1. Create authentic looking characters
    2. Names need to be as neat/clean as possible
    (for example, no xxxxxSxPxIxDxExRxMxANxxxxx).
    3. No Duplicate Charactets
    (if we have a Squirrel Girl, we won't be inviting another to the league)

Outside of that we just want to have fun .

If you are at all interested respond here or by DM. We can help with everything from names to looks when deciding on a character, so don't hesitate to reach out.

DARK REIGN !!!
  2. Thomas Wayne II New Player

The Owlman asks if you are a villain league why do you have a squirrel girl in it?
  3. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

That was only an example (we don'thave a squirrelgirl). We are on villain side but allow any Marvel character.
  4. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We have Welcomed some new members over the last week or so and we continue to search far and wide for fellow Marvels to join our ranks.
    If you have any interest at all or know sowho might, might, please let us know.
  5. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

List of Characters Spoken for:
    Hyperion
    Kang
    Dr. Spectrum (Ledger)
    The Collector
    Nightmare
    Mephisto
    Zarda
    Zombie (Simon Garth)
    Silver Samurai
    Taskmaster
    Dr. Doom
    Dracula
    Dr. Spectrum (Nugent)
    Speed Demon
    Daimon Hellstrom
    Amphibian
    Nighthawk
    Mar-Vell
    Blue Marvel
    Ultron
    Dormammu
    Nova
    Thor
    Blade
    Mimic
    Luke Cage
    Annihilus
    Magneto
    Juggernaut
    Loki
    Maverick
    Mr. Fear
    Sandstorm
    Deathlok
    Jack O'Lantern
    Apocalypse
    Holocaust
    Hulk
    Sleepwalker
    Deadpool
    Wendigo
    Smasher
    Mr. Sinister
    Ayesha
    Phyla-vell
    Angel
    Namor
    Vulcan
    Firelord

If you are active and have a Marvel you see on this list let us know (some Characters may be owned be inactive members, and may be free'd up). We want as many characters out in the world, not stored away in someone's character select screen
    • Like x 1
  6. DemonGin New Player

Are you guys in the US server? I would be interested in joining with Vision character. Let me know!
  7. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We are US
    We only require clean looking character related names and authentic looks. We are always available to help with finding good names.
  8. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Reminder that we have no CR or SP requirements. We want to be a home for Marvel fans of all experience and skill levels.
  9. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We are pleased to have welcomed some new members recently! (Mr. Sinister, Vulcan, Firelord).
    We are hopeful that we can add even more in the upcoming days
  10. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Interested in creating a Marvel character? Have one already? If either is true and you feel villainous, Dark Reign could be just the place for you.
  11. Dc Spades New Player

Are you still recruiting? I would like to join.
  12. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We most definitely are, who were you thinking?
  13. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Cool to see Zombie included, my buddy actually has the original Simon Garth w/ 1 space & correct spelling
  14. Dc Spades New Player

I was thinking of making a Peter Quill or Rockslide.
  15. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

That's pretty darn awesome name.
    • Like x 1
  16. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We do not have either character at this moment
  17. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

We are currently going through roster and freeing up a bunch of characters (due to inactivity). If you have interest drop your desired character in in here or message me directly.
    We are always looking for laid back comic fans, looking to play as their favorite characters. Hope to hear from some of you.
  18. infinitygauntlt Well-Known Player

Good afternoon I Have a Modred theMystic I would like to join the league! He's Sorcery,HB,Flight.
  19. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

.................Guess so

LoL
  20. Rookins New Player

know i think we had this issue in CoH back in the day im surprised they havnt hit you guys yet i remember in coh that marvel started cracking down on anythin marvel related its only a matter atime before it happens here lol. hope not but hey.