Marvel Themed DARK REIGN is Recruiting!

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Mighty Hyperion, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Do you create and play as characters from the Marvel Universe?
    If that answer is yes then we have a league for you!
    We have been together for 6 years now and there seems to be no better time than now to welcome in new members.

Whether you want to run group content, or enjoy the lone wolf approach we have a spot for you.

We Do Have Some Rules:
    1. Play to have fun, no drama, or unnecessary stress
    2. Create and showcase the best looking Marvel toons possible
    3. Only one if each character allowed at a time (no duplicate characters)
    4. Character related name (preferably without 5 x's) we can help with all of that.

Thanks for stopping by and let me know if you are interested.

DARK REIGN!!!!!!!
  2. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Have a Marvel themed character already? Looking to make a new one? DARK REIGN could be the perfect home for you. One of our main rules is that we don't allow duplicate characters (we promote creativity).

If you have an idea for a character you might want to create, let us know and we can help with looks, and even names (might even have a good name saved already).
  3. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

The Marvel theme seems pretty cool :)

Misread first post so thought for some reason you were in a different Dark Reign on US side or something, if you saw my original message here
  4. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

ya, we enjoy picking the characters we love from the comics/movies/cartoons and trying to create authentic looks with what is available in DCUO. There is a lot of fun and challenge in recreating those characters.
  5. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

that base set up is dang epic
  6. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Like a noob I failed to mention that we are US PS4/PC

Just some history of how we came to be:
    Originally many of our members began playing on the hero side of things as part of the Ultimate Avengers (marvel themed heroes league). Wanting to try out something new, a few of us crossed over the line to the villain side of things and we have been here for the most part ever since (going on 7-8 years now).
    We are interested in creating a space for fans of Marvel to create authentic recreations of their favorite characters inside of DCUO. We value Authentic looks/names, fun/enjoyment over anything else.

We are always looking for cool, easy going new members and accept any and all Marvel characters from comics/movies/games/cartoons/etc.
  7. THOMAS WAYNEjr New Player

I saw you in Gotham this weekend. I was Redguardian.
  8. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Heck ya we chatted for a few. What character is your main? Let me know if your interested in joining up?
  9. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

Want to Welcome GORGON SHISHIDO to DARK REIGN
  10. generalzod Committed Player

Man you have any marvel toons on the hero side.
  11. Hullkliing New Player

Do you guys have a decent number of active players? (like enough for raids at least) and how serious of a league is it? (feat runs/higher end content?)

Considering leveling my villain toons but hero side just seems so much more populated these days..