Marvel Legends

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Ultimate Daredevil, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

If you really wanted a moonknight and were looking to run with us, i believe we have a perfect spelled moonknight alt in the league that would be willing to give up the name. We'd have to ask. Also that is if you choose to run with us, as UA is still around. Not sure how active they are consistently but, they're currently on.
  2. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

Yeah we've got a quicksilver. Depending on your toons he may be willing to let you have the name in Legends. Once again, we are looking for veteran players as we've just taken on a lot of new recruits.
  3. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

Alpha said "Dong"... lol.
  4. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

On request here's our Current roster. I have not updated our website (marvellegends.guildlaunch.com) yet, so this list will be more accurate:

This is the MARVEL LEGENDS roster, it does not reflect our Marvel Origins, or Marvel Nemesis leagues

(24 active in the last week, 46 Members Total)

[Mains]
    Rogue, Wade Wilson, Incredible Hulk (Bruce Banner), Hulk (Rick Jones), Magneto, Adam Warlock, Groot, Guardian, Jack Flag, Daredevil, Vision, Tony Stark, Human Torch, Dr. Spectrum, Prodigy, Thing, Pixie, Vengeance, Prowler, Havok, Hope Summers, Hyperion, Sleepwalker, Spider-Man, Skaar, Dr. Voodoo, She-Hulk, Silver Sable, Gambit, Colossus, Sunspot, Scarlet Spider, Banshee, X-23, Werewolf by Night, Wonderman, Iceman, Punisher, Scarlet Witch, Psylocke, Wolverine, Black Bolt, Iron Patriot, Johnny Blaze, Luke Cage, Hercules.

[Alts]
    Nightcrawler, Strong Guy, Winter Soldier, Darwin, Vance Astro, Angel, Invisible Woman, Captain America, Hawkeye, Mr. Sinister, Cable, Warpath, Drax, Mr. M, Captain Marvel, Sentry, Shaman, Fantomex, US Agent, Monet St. Croix, Quicksilver, Professor X, Dr. Nemesis, PSI Lord, Cyclops, Cluster, Rocket Raccoon, Sabertooth, Gladiator, Black Panther, Star Lord, Quasar.

Active with the last week
    Active with in the last 1-2 months
    On Leave
    Pending Removal

We're not necessarily looking for new members, but specific toons that look legit attached to good people who want to up their level of playing could be welcome. We're still looking for a solid Pip the Troll, Cypher (Doug), Iron Fist, Morbius, Gamora, Ghost Rider (Danny Ketch and/or Carter Slade), Elektra, Spider-Woman, Cloak and Dagger.

[PS for those new members in the league wondering why there are multiple Vision's in the league. Each vision, the DPS, Healer, Tank and Troller Vision are all the same player. He has made extra androids of himself :)]
  5. TheShazz New Player

Would you like a X-man or maybe a Cable? I would be willing to do Cypher, but only if I can role mental and flight.
  6. TheShazz New Player

Ingame name is Cypheriock
  7. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

8. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

Welcome to the league Cyper/ Gorgon.

Also with the league bases coming up, we've decided to disband our Origins league, so some of the 100CR+ alts will be moving to legends as well as any long standing origins members would meet the 'name' criteria.

[48 members, 23 active last week]

Main - Alt - Alt - Alt
    Daredevil - Strong Guy - Warlock (Phalanx) - Hydro-Man
    U.S.Agent - Winter Soldier - Drax - Moon Knight
    Punisher - Professor X - Mr. M - Rocket Raccoon
    Groot - Warpath - Sinister - Sunfire
    Magneto - Sabertooth - Star Lord - Beast
    Rogue - Monet St. Croix - Ms. Marvel
    Jack Flag - Quicksilver - Rictor
    Havok - PSI Lord - Cyclops
    Adam Warlock - Captain America (Steve Rogers) - Morph
    Hulk (Bruce Banner)
    Thing - Bishop
    Captain Mar-Vell - Gorgon - Cypher**New Recruit**
    Guardian - Shaman
    Pixie - Invisible Woman
    Hope Summers - Cable
    Spiderman - Gladiator Kallark
    Blade **New Recruit**
    Werewolf by Night - Quasar **New Recruit**
    Deadpool - Dr. Doom
    She-Hulk
    Red Hulk (General Ross)
    Iron Patriot **New Recruit**
    Black Widow
    Silver Sable
    Vision - Vision - Vision
    X-23 - Hawkeye
    Sleepwalker
    Colossus
    Banshee
    Wonderman
    Scarlet Witch
    Dr. Voodoo
    Prodigy **New Recruit**
    Sunspot **New Recruit**
    Vengeance
    Ironman
    Iceman - Captain America (Jeffery Mace)
    Gambit - Fantomex
    Johnny Blaze - Vance Astro
    Human Torch - Sentry
    Hercules - Archangel
    Prowler - Darwin
    Dr. Spectrum
    Black Bolt
    Psylocke
    Skaar
    Scarlet Spider
    Wolverine

Active with the last week
    Active with in the last month
    Projected to come back with new DLC
    On Leave
    Pending Removal
  9. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

We do not have quite a few notable toons (War Marchine, Jean Grey, Storm, Mr. Fantastic, etc.). At this point we would only be looking for veteran players who want to join our ranks and become even better. We'd like to see any 'new players' looking to join the league to be near the average CR and SP (106CR average and 150SP average) of everyone else. We will not be taking anyone under 103CR and under 130SP at this point. Even if you're a veteran geared player, we do require for you to be open to feedback. The fact is there are a lot of 106CR and 100+ SP players out there that aren't very good, or even pretty bad players - we just ask that you're open to feedback that maybe you haven't recieved before - we're genuinely trying to help and ensure you're not the last player picked for instances. We want everyone on an even playing field.

Though we're not open recruiting we're still on the lookout for a Pip the Troll, Spider-Woman, Gamora, Ironfist (possibly), Cloak & Dagger, Morbius, and Night Thrasher.
  10. TheShazz New Player

Ok true believers this is your chance to join a premier Marvel league. I have joined this group for one week and so far all I can say is wow! This league must be the most helpful and friendly out there. Great job Marvel Legends!
  11. NoelWayne New Player

Still accepting? If so "Troy Stark" I'll be on within a hour or two.
  12. NoelWayne New Player

So I actually examined the rules as I should have lmao, does this league actually have problems with originals? I'm very dedicated to my characters, and I usually make originals like "Troy Stark", who I imagined as a relative of Tony. I go as far as to name my own suits, definitely would loveto join and play with a league with literally close to none or hopefully no duplicates at all like this. I'd dedicate some characters as well,
  13. NoelWayne New Player

Sorry for the triple post, I think I made a mistake, doesn't appear that this is the open type of league, but just an iconic league I would guess.
  14. KINGXHYPERION New Player

@Noel, yeah this is an Iconic league but at the moment we do NOT have a active Iron Man or Tony Stark in league. If you change your mind just hit the forum back up. @Gorgon/Marvel NP buddy, we're here to help out whoever needs it.
  15. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

The 'Nightcrawler' name just became available as this was an alt that was rarely used. Since this is a prominent Marvel character we'll let someone else take a stab at it. Two of the league generals have been Crawler in the past, so we'll be very picky on the styles and the level of play for any nightcrawlers interested. The 'Wolverine' name may potentially open up as well. Also very picky on that toon style and level of play as well.
  16. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

Mar-vell/gorgon/cypher,, we're glad to have you! Looking forward to grinding out the new dlc with you.
  17. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

We've had some inquiries for the league recently. Hit us up on the boards and someone will get back to you. Once again we are not openly recruiting; However, veteran players may be considered. We want to ensure the whole league is DLC ready when it drops. Not only able to just que up but really contribute at a high level and carry your weight for very smooth runs. Also we are looking for players that truely contribute to league prestige when the league halls drop - meaning grinders, team players, and league contributors willing to replay instances with the league with or without replay badges to help their leaugemates overall.

If you meet the criteria, are open to feedback, and are very competitive reach out and we'll see if you could be a good fit.
  18. dkim208 New Player

Hey guys, I'm playing as Warpath, "Jim Proudstar" in the game. I've been looking to join a Marvel League for a while. Im a veteran, I've been playing DCUO since it came out. I just started this character though, but I level up fast.
  19. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

@dkim, we already have a warpath in the league. Check out a few posts above to see our current roster. Also, I'm guessing you have multiple toons. One of the league requirements is that you're part of only this league so your other toons would need to be marvel as well or willing to switch and also be in this league. If that's something you're interested in let us know.
  20. Ultimate Daredevil Well-Known Player

DCUO.

Marvel Legends is recruiting for specific roles to fill a 3rd full time raid group. We have plenty of characters in the league for ringers for this group, but what we're looking for are players who are consistently online (generally at night) daily to fill a 3rd full group. The idea is to have 3 very strong/experienced raid groups going in each of the 3 new raids simultaneously.

We're looking for 1 controller and 1 healer or DPS. Once again we're looking for this to be your MAIN role, not just a role you 'can' play. We're looking specifically for players with 104+CR and 140+SP. We will be "trying out" anyone who is interested. If you're a DPS and cannot out damage or at least keep up with our DPS's we will not be taking you into the league. If you are focusing on damage while you're controlling and not recharging power thinking your POT is sufficient we will not be going forward with you either. If you can't solo heal all instances and keep everyone's health full (DOX, SM, etc.) we will not be looking for you.

We are a very experienced Marvel themed league looking for like minded folks. We've been here since Day 1 and plan to be here for the long haul. We are an elitist league. If that's not your style this isn't the league for you. We look to do QUICK, EFFICIENT runs on all content and we look for each and every member to contribute to the league overall.

You must be a Marvel character in looks and name. Also one that we do not currently have. Some ideas are Spider-Woman, Ronan, Night Thrasher, Morbius, Pip the Troll, Nightcrawler, Storm, etc.

-DD