MARVEL HEROES SHUTDOWN

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Multiverse, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Hi guys,
    Today the news broke out that Marvel Heroes Omega was shutting down.
    • Like x 1
  2. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

*laughs*

So one of the games that they are working with square enix to make very well might be an MMO, or MMO style now.

Seeing how they no longer have Marvel Heroes existing.
    • Like x 1
  3. nowburn4it Loyal Player

That's a bummer. Guess I got all the trophies I need.
  4. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

If it is an MMO that they are working on with Square Enix..... let's hope it will be better then Marvel Heroes.
  5. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

At the very least it would have to be in the same vein of Marvel Heroes (although you're right it should be better, at the end of the day there isn't a whole lot to do in MHO). Otherwise it's kind of silly for them to pull the license if they weren't going to go down that route.
    • Like x 1
  6. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

That's what I'm thinking. They're making room for something better.

If there's a custom character creator like with DCUO, best believe I'll be jumping ship
    • Like x 1
  7. Wiccan026 Loyal Player

I kind of thought something was going to be up for MHO for awhile now.

Only because the company was trying to push out way too much (Omega system, character releases being more sporadic with an emphasis on cost) too quickly. I also thought that Disney might do something like this since they announced their three games that were going to be worked on with Square Enix (because what else could it be if not at least one just being an MMO).

Oh well, only time will tell.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

*sigh* Didn't you do that when you started DCUO. Or can you now skip that content too? :rolleyes:
  9. Wallachia Devoted Player

1 week later you will be coming back.

But, just in case you don't: X-MEN > AVENGERS!
  10. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Oh here we go....

Will I have to kick your *** over there too??
    • Like x 1
  11. Scarlet Rise Loyal Player

12. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

13. Wallachia Devoted Player

What about Marvel Vs Capcom?
  14. BƖack Dedicated Player

Didn't i just told you before in my thread that there can be company working on smiliar game to dcuo? =) like i said the world is moving forward and marvel actually just took a perfect moment for it.