Marvel Cinematic And More News

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Ankh_Legacy, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

A bit more details on things.

On a sarcastic side note: how long until people start saying Campea is on Sony's payroll now?
  2. Neph Dedicated Player

He is just a shill, nothing to see there. I don’t know why people indulge him. His speculations are crap.
  3. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Besides all the Spiderman stuff, there are reports that Kit Harington has signed on to star in an unnamed MCU film(s). Take this with a grain of salt.

https://deadline.com/2019/08/kit-harington-marvel-movie-next-game-of-thrones-1202703013/

Kit said that he was never going to play a character like Jon Snow from GOT ever again so I'm wondering what character would he play. Maybe Wolverine? But Wolverine and Jon Snow have many similarities.
  4. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

I know this was posted on another thread, but here's the MCU stuff from D23 Expo.

[IMG]

• New shows for Disney+ include Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, and She-Hulk, which will all be in Phase 4
    • Feige said that heroes appearing in these shows can all appear in future MCU films.
    • First What If? episode will be about Peggy Carter becoming a supersoldier, instead of Steve Rogers. Thus, Captain Britain.
    • Feige said that there would be a What If? episode for all the 23 MCU films so far.
    • Future episodes will be about Marvel Zombies, Steve Rogers as Iron Man, etc.
    • All MCU cast members will return to voice their respective roles.
    Here's official images from the new What if? series
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

She-Hulk and Moon Knight were a bit surprising in terms of announcements, but I wasn't too surprised about them announcing a Ms. Marvel show. She's been a popular character in the comics and getting some further exposure in some of the animated stuff, so that one kind of felt like it was inevitable.

Kind of digging the art style on the What If? screenshots, but then I'm a sucker for alternate reality stories so take that how you will. LOL
    • Like x 1
  6. Neph Dedicated Player

Yet no mention of Captain Marvel...
  7. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Let me guess, you're one of those Brie Larson haters
  8. Controller Devoted Player

Is that Union Jack?? If so this is AWESOME....and UJ is a female now?...simply AWESOME.

[IMG]

Never recalled him having a shield in the comics but I can roll with any changes.

No issues with She-Hulk, either...but IF they REALLY wanted to deviate -

[IMG]

Then introduce DOC SAMSON...make this character either Male or Female, doesn't matter to me...LOVED Doc Samson in the comics.

[IMG]

Great thing here is that "Doc" can be a man or woman...
  9. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

And coming out of D23 once more:

• Black Panther II set to release on May 6, 2022. ( I have no idea why they announced this so early)
    • Kit Harington (Jon Snow on GOT), set to play Black Knight in The Eternals movie.
    • Chris Evans set to reprise role as Old Steve Rogers from Endgame in Falcon/Winter Soldier show
    • Gemma Chan, who played Minerva in Captain Marvel, will also be playing Sersi in The Eternals (No clue why)
    Costumes from The Eternals movie confirmed:
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  10. Controller Devoted Player

Would love to see Marvel CU REALLY dust off the cobwebs and introduce THIS cool dude as well

[IMG]

He sort of reminded me of a Marvel Firestorm or Captain Atom with his manipulation of Energy.
    • Like x 1
  11. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Unfortunately, they really screwed over Jack of Hearts. Originally he was a more down-to-Earth hero. But then the concentrated on him being a cosmic alien which didn't do the character any good.
    • Like x 1
  12. Neph Dedicated Player

Not a hater, I just wasn’t impressed with her solo movie.
  13. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

No, she will be called Captain Carter. This will be apart of the "What If" cartoon series.

Here's a rundown of it.
    • Like x 1
  14. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

15. Batrederik Dedicated Player

Sony should find a way to get DC involved with Spider-Man.. I mean it;
  16. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Official poster for Black Widow movie from D23
    [IMG]

Also, there's official concept art for Black Widow's new suit from D23
    [IMG]

There is also official concept art from the WandaVision series on Disney+ FROM D23
    [IMG]
  17. willflynne 10000 Post Club

18. Sir That Guy Loyal Player

Sony has a lot of potential with what they could do now. They could literally make their own Spiderverse with all the Spidey villains and run movies until Tom Holland is in his 40's. But that's the best case scenario. They have Morbius with Jared Leto on the way, as well as a sequel to Venom being directed by Andy Serkis and starring Carnage. Fingers crossed for the future.
  19. bit.do/john832 New Player

20. aurorabenz07 Loyal Player

Continuing what's been going on with SONY'S SPIDERMAN

And some MCU extras