Marks Per missions

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by UnleashedBrevard, May 4, 2018.

1. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

Reward marks each mission

Solo - 1
    Duo - 2
    Alert - 5
    Raid - 10

Correct me or anyone else if we're wrong or I'm wrong but as posted above RELEVANT TO THE CR
    that's the Mark drop value S1 ,D1 A4 or A5 , R10 but a duo is supposed to drop (2) post results below

Starting mark before DUO 32 after duo 34 after running the duo if correct I should of had 35 I know this as that was the price of my last piece of gear.
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

From my understanding Marks of Victory within relevancy are:
    Solo - 1
    Duo - 2
    Alert - 5
    Raid - 10 (with a few certain raids possibly being less)

However, episode currency (which drops even when out of relevancy) is:
    Solo - 1
    Duo - 1
    Alert - 3
    Raid - 10

Now I'm a bit confused about your concerns. You said before running a duo you had 32 marks of some kind, and after you had 34. That would line up with Marks of Victory within relevancy (and the number of marks that you thought you would earn from your first set of numbers). Why were you expecting 3 marks from a duo? It is possible to get a 3rd in some of the recent episodes (as a random mark in the member/owner box), but it is not guaranteed.

If for some reason you are talking about the episode currency, it sounds like you got an extra mark out of the member owner box, but were expecting 2 of the episode specific currency out of the box for some reason.
  3. UnleashedBrevard Committed Player

No what I am asking as I have been off the game for just a about 6 months you used to get

Solo 1 mark
    Duo 2 mark
    Alert 4 or 5
    Raid 10

When running content relevant to the current CR like Marked Bill , War Bond , ect... not Marks of Victory
  4. Vesper Dedicated Player

Nah, the Marks of Victory and Current-Currency are not the same.

Marks of Victory:
    Solo--1
    Duo--2
    Alert--5
    Raid--10

Current-Currency (Ancient Coins, Warbonds, Marked Bills, Ultrabucks, etc.)
    Solo-1
    Duo-1
    Alert-3
    Raid-8