:Marketplace Items: Legends Disguise Trinkets

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Backseid, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Backseid Devoted Player

Just something silly n simple I'd like to see on the Market.

A trinket that would change you into any Legends character (seoerate trinkets for each character).

They would work either just like any other disguise trinket, OR would change you into the actual Legend, powers n all, set to your current CR.

The latter idea is probably too complicated to do properly, so I'd be fine with just the skin :)

It'd be fun to play content, or even just fly/run around as a Legend, but able to keep your load out n stuff.
    • Like x 7
  2. Dezaras Loyal Player

Cannot express how much I approve of this idea.
    • Like x 1
  3. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

I mentioned something like this in one of the marketplace idea threads sometime back...so I approve ;)

Should theoretically be pretty easy to create which would be a win for both sides
    • Like x 1
  4. CaptainColdilocks Dedicated Player

So lemme get this straight, put out something where the consumer buys it, it's theirs AND they never have to buy it again?

I don't like it.
    • Like x 1
  5. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    *thread revitalization
    • Like x 1
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

I like the idea. No legends powers tho. Just a guise. And if they were cheap enough id buy a few. If it was $10 a pop then nope id never buy em. Cause again value. An armory has value because it has a function that helps ingame. A guise is just a form change. So if they did em id say $5 or less.
    • Like x 1