Market Place

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by SYNDICOR2525, Jan 28, 2015.

1. SYNDICOR2525 Dedicated Player

I decided to take a look at my bank statement (something I should really take more time to review) and found that I spent over $115 in the month of December (not including sub) :eek: While the 12 days of X-mas sales are where the bulk of the blame lies for my actions, I do find that I have been spending a nice chunk of change on a monthly basis, since I started playing this game up to this point. Prior to December, I spent most of the extra $ on replay badges (approx. $20). I think that the December spree will keep me in check for a bit and possibly for some time to come (there is only so much you can buy from the market place). With a fairly small market place (and the fact that I went to town in December), I don't see anything else worth spending my cheese on other than the occasional replay badges. With the intro of synthetic mods, even recovery kits don't seem too appealing. I am sure that I am not the only player that spends additional money in this game besides the sub, and I am sure there are probably quite a few that spend even more than I did in December. I think the market place definitely needs to revamp their menu to include new and different items on a more consistent basis to keep players interested. I feel that at this point I have pretty much purchased everything that I needed and wanted from there. The replay badges will not last for ever, of course, and will most likely be the only items I may purchase once I spend my remaining balance. But other than that, there's really nothing. Sure, we got a few auras in December as well, but I don't think we should have to wait that long for new items to pop up. A couple of new items tossed into the market place with each DLC would be a nice touch for some of us who are willing to throw our money at SOE. Just a suggestion. Not a sense of entitlement for spending money. I just feel that the MP has so much potential for SOE and players yet it seems that it's just being left behind.
  2. Anima Committed Player

I'm sorry. There is just NO way I can do this.
  3. rawlings42 Well-Known Player

Want to see the Nimbus and Smoke Auras come in aprox. a year after they are in the booster packs. Given they were so rare and some of us spent a good chunk of funds without a good aura to show for it. It really infuriated me at the time.

At the very least make those like the Joker Jet pack and a uber rare vault drop..............
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

$115, no way dude. I stopped buying things from sales. Well I bought a black aura, but that was it. The marketplace does have potential. But I think they are waiting until after the new UI is released to add new genuine items to the marketplace
  5. Harlequin_Nox Committed Player

Orange Smoky Aura - or red and yellow - equals Fire Aura. *nod self*

Would also be super cool to see blue and green. Solid colors would still be fun, but I think color-combination Auras would be stellar. :)

And of course Seasonal Lair Themes for purchase during seasonals.

Valentine's Day (not this one, obviously) - Star Sapphire Theme with Mini Predator Construct Henchmen (I know - "more lantern content." I challenge you to do better. :p ). Or we could have cherubs for Henchmen, instead...
    Spring Seasonal - Greenhouse Theme with Mandrake Henchmen. Use murky built-in windows on walls to simulate 3d outside view.
    St. Patrick's Day - Tavern Theme with Leprechaun Henchmen wielding shillelaghs.
    Summer Seasonal - Underwater Theme with Atlantean Henchmen. Same as Spring w/windows, but fish & water instead.
    Halloween Seasonal - Shadow of Hell (or Wastelands) Theme with Reaper (skin only), Mummy, Skeleton, or Zombie Henchmen
    Autumn Seasonal (because we ought to have one) - Leaf Theme (Same as windows above focusing on many-colored leaves) with Turkey Henchmen. That's right. Attack of the Killer Turkeys. You wouldn't pay money for that?? o_O
    Winter Seasonal - Crystal (Ice) Palace Theme with Snowman Henchmen

Any ideas for alternatives?
  6. Wildbill0124 New Player

No to exclusive auras coming to market place. Exclusive means exclusive.
    • Like x 1