Market Place within Steam not loading

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by Napoleon, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Having an issue when trying to purchase game cash where the loading process takes place but hangs and I am forced to close the game and restart. Searched on the forums for a possible workaround but most of those threads have gone unresolved and opening a support ticket is laughable, maybe someone has an answer?
  2. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Guess daybreak ain't hurting for money..
  3. Janairia New Player

Unfortunately steam just sometimes times out others it seems to work for me. So I just made sure the money is already in the steam wallet and it was fine.

Oh and i never normally post on the forums but this was frustrating for me hope it helps.
  4. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Unfortunately not, but thank you. It loops on "Your order is processing" so it doesn't actually get to the point of allowing me to choose my Steam Wallet as an option.

And after making the mistake of buying the steam cash for my wallet, there's no other way I am willing to buy in-game money. I know it is out of the developer's realm of issues to address, but someone has to be a little concerned that some players are having issues purchasing their in-game currency.
  5. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Is anyone having issues using marketplace through steam?
  6. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Is anyone having issues using marketplace through steam?
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Steam overlay must be active... Is yours enabled?
  8. Napoleon Well-Known Player

Yes, it just loops after choosing an amount with 'your order is processing' or some jazz and it just sits. I have to completely exit the game or the window will not close out.
  9. Arach Kid New Player

This is happening to me as well. It's happened in the past, and back then I put in a ticket and after a few days got the usual, 'have you tried spending the next two days reloading every single thing on your computer?' type of response. I ended up doing nothing, and a few days later tried it and it worked fine. Sorta hoping that will be the case again this time.
    • Like x 1
  10. Napoleon Well-Known Player

11. Napoleon Well-Known Player

I've never had a good experience with support, they seem to automatically assume the issue is caused by you without investigating whether or not it's coming from their end.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Apologies for the late response - we believe the cause of this has been resolved. Please let us know if you continue to see this.
    • Like x 1
  13. silikyan Well-Known Player

Used today 10/16/2017(added DB) and worked fine, but what doesnt work is dlc through steam since dlc 27 have been trying to buy dlc´s but only episode 28 after i got a refund and re-bought that it workedsomething about activating issues.
  14. Napoleon Well-Known Player

This issue is still occurring for me.
  15. ²Prototyp² New Player

What a lucky person you are lol.
    Can't create a thread here.
    Support can't help me....

Getting error 0x0010 right before character selection.
    I purchased dlc's through steam, but they removed cd key and you have to start the game...

Maybe someone can help me?

Thanks!
    Prototyp
  16. MissyD New Player

Iv got an issue aswell. Cannot buy Membership :(
    • Like x 1
  17. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I have seen your threads. You are connecting (and posting) through the old SOE domain. Download the latest launchpad from Daybreak Games Website (nowhere else!!!). Then run a repair.
  18. ²Prototyp² New Player

Uhm why am I posting from the old SOE domain? xD
    Can you tell me how to fix this lol.
    I can't use repair for steam version. I need to start through the steam version because I purchased some dlc's there.
    Hope you can help me with this error^^
    Support tried / is trying their best.
    Thanks!

Prototyp
  19. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Copy the Unreal 3 folder somewhere.

Uninstall DCUO and remove all leftovers. Then install again and cancel the Steam download. Replace the UNREAL 3 folder. Restart STeam and continue the download.

Do vallidate Game Assets in the launchpad before trying to play.
  20. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

I have the exact same problem.