Fixed Manor Lair Bug|| Armories Display

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Eve, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Eve YouTuber

Armories in The Manor Lair does not display the styles. Please fix :)
    • Like x 20
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Also if I try to place them in the pre-set circles they don't appear in the list of base items, I can only free place them.
    • Like x 3
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

This was a Bug on Test Too
    • Like x 4
  4. Eve YouTuber

Yeah I reported it when I posted my video thread.
    • Like x 4
  5. an81angel Well-Known Player

Same ---

Also, R&D station looks like the orbital dispenser.
    Plus, about 50% of my base items vanished the moment I placed them.
    Including many of my original items - Batcave set of various ceiling/floor/wall items, and a few others random things.
    Including many of the new items - Wayne Family Portrait, Batwing, Piano, Chandelier, Secret Door, etc.
    • Like x 3
  6. Hot Mess New Player

Generator is missing from the base for me. Mainframe is upstairs and left, I presume generator should be up and right? Anyway, I checked everywhere and it's not in the base.
    • Like x 1
  7. HelloKittyPowa Active Player

Same
    • Like x 1
  8. Visubversa37 Level 30

Mine too. Also the secret bookcase door disappears.
    • Like x 2
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Generator is downstairs in the alcove to the left.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The R&D station having the wrong rigid body is fixed.

We are still trying to sort out what's going on with armories.
    • Like x 7
  11. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Also sometimes when you try to set the location of your Manor Lair.....
    it ends up in another location on the map. Not a big deal.... but thought you should know. ;)
  12. thedemonocus Loyal Player

When you place an armory in the new manor it shows up empty like in this photo even after its been activated. Used free placement to place it. [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

How about the secret door disappearing from view? You have to activate it for it to become visible but then it eventually goes invisible again. You guys working on that bug?
  14. dvdira New Player

Hi. My first post ever despite playing on and off since 2011. I play on PC, and yes, i can only free-place my armories... and after imprinting builds, cannot see the display. And yes, the book case disappears completely. Hope these can get fixed.
  15. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Glad i have 2 bases so i am keeping my armories in the metro cave lair until they fix this and then i'll move them to my manor in gotham, i still have lots of decorating to do in my manor anyways.
  16. Visubversa37 Level 30

So it wasn't just me! I thought I picked the wrong place! I had to wait an hour to reset it!!! This whole manor is a massive disappointment
  17. Visubversa37 Level 30

Yeah...no, that's not a bug. It's supposed to disappear! The devs couldn't make it work, so they decided to give it to us anyways.
  18. valiant Villian Well-Known Player

Why is it supposed to disappear?
  19. Visubversa37 Level 30

I'm just saying that it's not a bug.
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

So the bookcase portion isn't a solid object, it's an FX. I don't think it's supposed to disappear either.