Manacles of Force artefact and Regenerative Healing tactical mod question (bugged?)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrStoob, Jan 2, 2021.

1. MrStoob Well-Known Player

On the Manacles, does level 200 Unshakable ever actually cooldown things like Winter Ward? Been keeping an eye on it and I'm pretty sure it never has.

Regenerative Healing (tactical mod / white mod) is supposed to provide healing when you use a superpower Shield, which I'm also pretty sure has never happened either, unless ice shields are not superpowers?

Breakout Regeneration & Restorative Bitter Winds / Ice Slam (tactical mods) do provide healing, noticeable by the green glow and health increasing.

Is there something I don't get about these effects or do they just not work?

Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The tactical mod doesn't scale or doesn't scale properly, it's mostly useless.
  3. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Does just fine with swarm shield

Idk how true that is, I usually see anywhere from 12k-32k just from popping a shield. That's with 57-59k resto, 159 page, 161-162 trans, 119 PHR for arts. Power is nature.
  4. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Looking again, Unshakable kicks in if you're dealt damage of 30% of your health, so that's probably what's going on there. I'd have to test further on heavy hitting bosses. Chaos Gotham, here we come. :)
    • Like x 1
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Does the resto stat affect the mod's strength? If so, we have to keep in mind that not all roles spec into resto. I can play around with it on my characters later today.
  6. Proxystar #Perception

Yes, my unshakable resets my Gemstone shield all the time. It won't work though if you've not used the shield before it triggers, perhaps you're just accidentally mistiming it and continually missing the opportunity each time you get hit and unshakable triggers and that particular shield isn't used already.
  7. Brit Loyal Player

My Atomic character definitely has Unshakable work all the time. I swap to the DPS role while doing Legion bounties, and I keep a shield on my bar (because I often do not have a Tank and/or Healer in the group). Unshakable procs regularly.

My main in a Nature Healer and I see the Regenerative Shielding proc consistantly for noticable healing amounts when popping Swarm Shield.
  8. SekretVillain Loyal Player

I think so because I use to only see mid 20s(last DLC) upper teens(Before wonderverse) and I'm seeing more now with higher resto.