Male al ghul hairstyle doesn't appear

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Fearlantern77, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Fearlantern77 Well-Known Player

I seen talia hair show up for female players but not on my male character, USPS.
    • Like x 1
  2. Supermanpryme New Player

yea, i just got it now but it also doesnt show up... :(
    • Like x 1
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Yup....confirmed on several toons. Horrible.
  4. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

yea I thought it was due to I had cosmic skin on but a buddy put human skin #2 on and still no hair :(
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

They're onto it :) Mepps and Loche both confirmed that they've found the issue. Hopefully a fix comes soon.
    • Like x 1
  6. areacode8O8 Committed Player

All the wolverine toons are sad:(
    • Like x 1
  7. BlackAdamJSA New Player

WAIT? WHAT?

You mean my Al Ghul hair style is not suppose to be a bald Lex Luther style? Waaaaaaat?

Well then this confirms it, four toons all glithched! Usps4 - yet my friend Usps3 does see his!

Also not to mention im tired of the constant grayed out loadout that has bee going on BEEEEEfore the update as well as the disconnects that still happen.

Ive been playin since 2011, but even on a ps4 this game is a mess and frustrating!!! Not counting all the crap drops and problems that still haven't been address since the beginning!

Just so tired of it all, and I never thought id leave but I actually cant even get motivated about this game and I deleted the game off the system just to not have to look at the brand name!

Good Luck everyone
    • Like x 1
  8. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

Perfect hairstyle for Wolverine-lookalikes, my thought aswell. :D

Sounds like it's a PS-Problem. Not experiencing it on EUPC.
  9. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

I have obtained the Loga...err...Ra's al Ghul hairstyle and it does not appear in my character. When I go to the style tab it simply makes me appear bald. Has anyone else ran into this issue ?
  10. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Yeah, it's been identified by the devs and a fix is in the oven.
  11. Here2Help Devoted Player

Yeah, it'll be fixed in a future hotfix.
  12. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

[IMG]
    *Actual footage from dcuo headquarters
    • Like x 7
  13. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

^ Temporary fix
    • Like x 5
  14. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

15. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

16. BearsF0RLife Level 30

WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED YET.................................... RIDICULOUS!!!!
  17. Pults Loyal Player

Because it's 11PM. Don't expect a fix in the middle of the night.
  18. BearsF0RLife Level 30

Ha because its a 11pm......smh......

How about today or the early shut down the other night OR the week its been out now!!

Buuuuut there`s been style clips, game bugs, pvp disaster resets, power nerfs, money grabs, items taken away, like when ppl spent a lot of time and game money for the first slim aura`s and then then they made em fat and basically said to bad! I could go on & on with example of that careless ness since as far back as 2011.............

They have an amazing product but theres a reason this game is not in even in the top 100 for mmos and has to merge the villain and hero queues!