Making money

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by K3str3lDC, Jan 4, 2019.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

I’m making a Batgirl, so I wanna get the Daring Vigilante set and the Rebirth Batman emblem. Unfortunately, each part is so gosh darn expensive! What’s the fastest and easiest way to earn money? At the rate I’m hoing, it’ll be months before I get even one part!
  2. ALB Dedicated Player

Alts or farming collections
    • Like x 2
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

That depends on where in the game you are at, and also whether or not you're a member. As an end-gamer, your easiest and fastest way of making money is selling everything you get out of new episodes/and events upon release.

Right now you can score some decent cash out of various collections dropping out of the Anniversary event, so make sure you run all of the instances within that event that grants Loot caches.
    • Like x 3
  4. unitedmeck Well-Known Player

Breaking down gear and selling exobytes or base items as well as collections
    • Like x 3
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Literally try to sell everything you don't want/need on the broker. Before you put anything on the broker, look to see if someone is already selling that item and undercut them by $1.
    • Like x 2
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

Farm base items and sell everything the first few days new stuff is introduced.

Multiple toons help as well since you have higher chances to get stuff to sell.
  7. Brit Loyal Player

Right now, I'd say your best bet it to immediately begin running the Anniversary Content really hard, and selling all the Collection Pieces, while also spending your currency on the Base Items and selling them as well. It's not the big ticket 100million items by any means, but you could be basically guaranteed to make a few million every day while people chase those last collection pieces they need and unlock furniture for the feats.
    • Like x 1
  8. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Study the broker & know your customers. Players like different things and they will pay for it. Styles & gear are your money makers and it always has been. All I can say is think like Walmart. You want numbers of sales not one big sale. If you get burned on a big sale you might go broke. If you get burned on a small sale pffft you keep on keeping on.

Beware on base items unless you know how rare they are. You will get burned on base items before you will styles & gear.

The broker is a game all in itself. :D
  9. Knarlydude Loyal Player

Soooo, you're the guy I always skip & buy the item that costs 1 dollar more.
    • Like x 5
  10. Xibo Loyal Player

Here is another motive to have this style in Vendor 00.
    • Like x 1
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

*shrugs* I wouldn't know, my stuff sells.
    • Like x 2
  12. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Can you message me your in-game toon name? and hopefully its on the USPS as I went ahead and purchased you the full set of Darling Vigilante and the Enhanced Batman Rebirth Emblem

[IMG]

*I should also add you need to be premium or a member for me to trade, if you are free-to-play just spend $5 on the game and become premium or buy a 1 month membership so I can trade/mail you it. If you are already a member ignore this comment
    • Like x 9
  13. Dene Devoted Player

*NotObsidisanSantaChill

:D
    • Like x 2
  14. Knarlydude Loyal Player

LOL
    • Like x 3
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I would have made a lot more money early on had I not been obsessed with ******* out my base and realized how much some of those early base items I collected and but are no longer placed were worth. I probably have at least 30mil worth of unplaced base items, lol.
  16. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

Where did you go? :(
    • Like x 3
  17. PolarisSylar Committed Player

Haha lol
    I read the title making money

Reminds me of that song
    ...Makin money moves ....
    By CardiB
  18. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, hey, it works. I also try and list items like this. Say someone has something for sale at 1,000,000. I'm not one that is hurting for money. So I do big discounts and lost items like this. 899,998. For whatever reason, either the discount or it's just easier on the eyes.

My stuff usually sells also. :)
    • Like x 1
  19. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Farm. I don't believe there is a "fast" way to make money. I save my stabilizers and use them on either a new time capsule or the older ones. Most everyone still wants/needs collections for the Void Material.
  20. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Sorry for the delayed response. My in-game toon's name is Brice Allen. Thanks in advance!

:D
    • Like x 1