Make Your Own One-Of-A-Kind Day 21 Reward

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrMigraine, Mar 1, 2022.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

The discussion in the March Rewards thread got me thinking about the concept of exclusivity, and what I might do if I were allowed to design my own special one-of-a-kind reward for DCUO where the sky was the limit. The kind of thing I'd ask devs to spend hours, months on just so that I can stand out in the middle of a raid and shine bright like a diamond.

So I figured I'd start a thread.

The rules are that there are no rules; you're allowed to dream as big as you want for your character - but remember, this is all about making certain that everyone around recognizes you for the beautiful, unique flower that you really are.

I'll begin with something appropriately ludicrous for myself: I want a new series of emotes that will allow my character to do the entire dance from the opening credits of the HBO Max Peacemaker show. ('Do You Really Wanna Taste It?' music optional).

Annnnnd go!
    • Like x 1
  2. Drathmor Unwavering Player

you know how the corrupted or purple blighted auras look when you get too close to your character
    Id love to get something that replaces me with just that look
    id be a corrupted monster that just roams the game

ooohhhhh Jack just gave me an idea I want henchmen that copy our current style so its like having a army of mini me's attacking my enemies
  3. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Now that they've released as Accessories the Holographic Star Sapphire Corps and Ultraviolet Lantern Corps Emblems (a type of Accessory/Aura item I requested in the appropriate thread many months ago) I just want to see them for ALL the other Corps, starting with the GL Corps and the Sinestro Corps, so my Ring-Slingers can have them and wear them. :cool:
  4. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I want the Dev's 1 shot trinket....can it be that?

Duel me bro!
  5. Brit Loyal Player

Commissioner Gordon's Mustache.

I would like to be the only superhero on the planet that has a normal mustache.

Sure, you can have a fu man chu. Or you can have this curly mustache that looks like what you'd imagine on a drawing that a 4 year old does of a cowboy.

But I can have a normal, no frills, mustache. Just hair on the upper lip. Like my main man, James Gordon.

In a world where heroes are increasingly forbidden from having beards, I would rock this one-of-a-kind everyman mustache.
    • Like x 3
  6. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Spectre's booties

[IMG]

Eclipse Face Overlay

[IMG]

Warlord's Chest/Shoulder piece

[IMG]
  7. nawanda Loyal Player

A rubber bondage suit, with all the zips and the dangly bits.
  8. Spider Jerusalem Well-Known Player

A shrinking trinket like what happens to you while fighting bounties in the Long Live the Legion Episode.
  9. SSB Active Player

Unlimited power change token. Once you choose a power you get a set of gear that attunes to the max level with max artifacts for that role.
    • Like x 1
  10. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

A Multiverse style.....

Although I would settle with just a Multiverse emblem. ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Psycho Tech Dedicated Player

Magnetized shoes that prevent me from getting knocked over constantly by everything

A giant neon sign accessory that says “It Was That Guy ———->” that makes the boss choose someone else

A refund of tax money trinket, so when broker items fail, you aren’t losing tax on something that wasnt even sold. w money only being taken on successful sales..

Dark Souls Boss Weapon Of omnipotence: hit the target from miles away with ridiculous range
    • Like x 2
  12. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Remember the Trinket we had that gave us comic book sound effect bubbles? The POW! BAM! Etc. that was an April Fools thing then got removed? Let’s get that back, permanently. Or added as an accessory that gives us those effects when we attack. Sorta like the Ha Ha Ha accessory, but do Action Sounds randomly. We already have Shaded Comic Book Material so we can look like a Comic Book character, can we have our Comic Book sound effects back? That’d be my 21 day reward request lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Ooo sorry I need that on my toon Piece taker. Or you can have that if I can have an eagly accessory.
    • Like x 1
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]

Or just a pack of emblems for many nations using the Global Guardians as the DC Comics tie

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

1) Guy gardner's jacket with the emblem as it should be !!!
    2) Superman 80th emblem

another idea, krypto as a prop :)
  16. Magnificent Loyal Player

Emotes.
    [IMG]

Lots of emotes.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

And emotes with cake.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

1) I'd like to see the Noble Warrior style get an update and be given the daily bonus treatment. If I remember correctly there aren't 8 pieces for a full set but creating an enhanced version could fill in the blanks with the monthly bonus being an updated version of the noble warrior leg style that can work for both male and female toons.

2)Kid Flash cowl variant. The very long requested style we got in Flashpoint is great but i would like a variant that doesn't have the v dip at the forehead. This could be the "classic Kid Flash" variant. While we're at it a proper Kid Flash emblem and chest piece with the dropped/ basque waistline would be nice.

3)I remember early on requesting new emblems and here we are years later with hundreds added into the game and me only really using 1. There are some i quite like and think are well done, some I don't. Whats frustrating to me is there are so few I find useful for my characters. I need super hero stuff. Lighting bolts and starbursts. Some element stuff, symbols. a few different sun patterns. I need a dragon emblem, a larger lion too. Some enhanced versions of the classic emblems would be very welcome (like maybe a little monthly reward box with enhanced star, moon, sun and lightning bolt emblems). More Legionnaire emblems. At this point we should have had many more.

4)The dystopian amazon set could use a "classic donna troy" variant without all the spikes and tearing. Should follow more in step with her jumpsuits with an asymmetric star pattern. basically a total rework. This could actually be a great way to "sneak" in some versatile basic style options by offering a hand style that is just a set of simple, unembellished amazon bracelets, a high heeled boot that goes under pant legs and in a weird experimental twist a shoulder item thats actually a neck piece as we give the "classic donna troy" look the amulet she frequently sported in the silver age. Think about it...an actual amulet or necklace for your toons.

5) splitting the split personality foot style. the split personality has some of the best looking footwear in the game. the only problem is that its mis matched...which i know is the point and great if you want that for your character. my point is these are such great looking styles they should be split into proper pairs of their own. I don't know what kind of work something like this would require but with all the requests I see for more footwear, specifically heels for female toons, this might be a very easy way to be able to get not one but two new pairs of heels in the game and as a bonus the male versions look great as well. I want all four as wearable styles.
    • Like x 2
  18. Miss Adora Loyal Player

don't want nothing fancy, just something simple as socks
  19. BYSIS Well-Known Player

Xa-Du's head style
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

Not so much outside the box but i want more covers. I would love to do some sort of tribute to George Perez. The Crisis on Infinite Earth #7 cover is one of my favorite items in the game. Just a couple of his most iconic covers in a little monthly reward box would be so nice.

I'd even like to see this for a couple of other key dc artists. ditko, kirby, lee, ross, infantino and bisley.
    • Like x 1