Make seasonal styles unlock able

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dark Soldier, May 1, 2019.

1. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Please
    • Like x 9
  2. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Pretty please with two dozen of fresh baked cookies :)
    • Like x 2
  3. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Um, no, if you want them on an Alt, then that Alt is going to have to do enough to earn their own Currency
  4. GoldenDodge Dedicated Player

I would prefer the next wave of regular content unlockable styles over seasonal stuff being unlocked.
    • Like x 1
  5. Brit Loyal Player

Call me crazy, but I feel like Style Unlocking should be the default on all new content and new styles. They can roll out the unlocks for the older stuff gradually over time, but in it's current state, they are releasing new styles far faster than they are rolling out Style Unlocking, so we're never going to catch up. They just keep falling further and further behind.
    • Like x 2
  6. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

Yes, lets keep the game as alt-unfriendly as possible!
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Agreed. It is long past due for seasonal styles to be part of style unlocking.
    • Like x 5
  8. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have six active characters, and have no trouble doing the Daily missions on all of them
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

"Active."
  10. Crimson Veil Dedicated Player

What? I agreed with you.

You OK? You seem defensive.

Oh, and please tell me more about your life. It's fascinating.
  11. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

And also it really makes me mad that only some of parts of a style are unlockable, for example the shaman legs are but the head isn’t... theee mosttt important paaaartttt who does this stuff
  12. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

If you agreed, why did you say "alt-unfriendly"? o_O
    If come across a little defensive, it's because of people like [name-supressed because blacklisting is bannable offense] attack me at every turn simply because not at MEG

Some styles are gender-locked, or something, not just because they look different on different gender (like the Urban Slick feet)
  13. Lugo Well-Known Player

Considering the seasonals are all the same super boring missions you can do in your sleep, I'm all for it. I can never bring myself to do those missions more than once a day, they're such a chore..

So for now I've just been deciding which seasonal stuff would look best on which character and getting the stuff on that one character lol.

Edit: Plus, can't you unlock the feats?
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Some of the styles seem to be "gender locked" like the Blood Bat style. For example if I collected Blood Bat legs on my male toon, I can't unlock it on my female toon and vice versa.
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't attack you because you're not at endgame. Silly.
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Who was talking about you? o_O
    You just attack me for the fun of it?
  17. Plowed In Loyal Player

There’s already seasonal currency available for you to buy! ;)

Or play the game...
    • Like x 2
  18. Dark Soldier Dedicated Player

Been playing the same seasonal missions for more then half a decade... been “or play the game” for along time
  19. SuperBell Loyal Player

I purposefully bought last year's Spring style (and I think the '17 Summer style too) on an alt so I could unlock it on my main. Still waiting. If there are no plans for unlocking seasonals, please let us know.
  20. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Why not just buy it on your main? Could understand last year when the Forest Spirit gear was actual gear (rather than simply a style), can't sell the damn things and only one of them will give a single Point when donated to your League (or whatever)