Make Jim Lee an NPC in the Game

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Twilight-Man, Mar 20, 2018.

1. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

[IMG]

He can have actual dialogue recorded by Jim Lee and offer random bits of lore about characters in the game. If you stand and talk to him long enough you get a feat/trophy called "Thanks for listening!".

He also will have an additional animation performed once every two months at 9pm where he will reach into his pockets and throw 10 Stabilizers into the air for any character speaking with him at level 30.

However while you're on your knees picking up all the Stabilizers he will perform this animation as well -
    [IMG]
  2. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  4. Saami Loyal Player

Why would you bring Marvel godfather to DC?
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Uhh....Jim Lee left Marvel ages ago to create his own imprint label, Wildstorm within the Image Comics publishing house (along with other top creators at the time). Years later Jim Lee made a deal with DC comics where they bought his imprint label (WildStorm) with him as an Editorial Director and eventually integrated his characters into the DC universe. Also, he is the Executive Creative Director for DCUO (from DC's side). He eventually became Co-Publisher of DC Comics along with Dan Didio.

So while you remember him for his Marvel stuff, he moved way past that and is now a huge deal for DC.

The idea of making himself into an NPC in the game is.....well, let's just say a silly waste of resources that could be better used to continue updating in-game character models. Besides, if there's any character or person that needs to be brought to the game...it's the Main Man himself...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Well how about since he left marvel in 1998 and has been with DC since Wiki on Jim Lee At this point I'm not 100% sure he is THE top dog at DC comics but he is one of them. Click the wiki link if you want to gory details.

Now as to the Op's idea some how I seriously doubt Jim Lee has the time to come and do voice work for the game. he has a Comic book empire to run. So I would not hold my breath waiting for it to ever happen.