Make elite versions old alerts and raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mightyhon, Jan 1, 2017.

1. Mightyhon Well-Known Player

Why not, it would be so much fun to run them again! :) I would like them to be stat clamped or alternatively tier 8 content, so that nobody overgeared could ruin them by one-shotting all enemies. Would love to re-run at least following:

Alerts: Arkham Asylym, Gorilla Island, Hive Moon Base, Coast City, Oolong Island
    Raids: FOS2, Kahndag, Nexus. Maybe: Gates, Batcave

Pleeeeeease dear devs! Make it happen, we want moar content :D

PS. Is Antimonitor event still coming...? :confused:
    • Like x 3
  2. Celestial Powers Committed Player

Stat clamped variants to the actual tier would be fun since most new players didn't really get to experience the early raids/alerts. Also it'll be easier to copy the difficulty of how content actually was back then with the clamp. We could also see if us old players really remember if the content was that difficult or we were just bad :D

Have the rewards be scaled with the tier they're introduced though, otherwise I doubt people would run it.
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

wouldnt matter to me , i wouldnt run them again if there are no new feats/Op items.

from my point of view it would be a waste of time but it could interest maybe ppl i dont really associate with ingame .
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Tier 8 please. Take the old styles that dropped from the old raids and give them the elite treatment. And launch them 2 months after a DLC is released.
    • Like x 1
  5. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'd love it. they just dont make them like arkham asylum anymore.

i think what they're doing with the upcoming anniversary content is a clever way to stat clamp us.
  6. lukelucky Devoted Player

Great idea