Make Artifacts Cross All Toons

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Angel Vessel, Jul 22, 2020.

1. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh and btw, I have 2 more Artifacts on my Nature toon at 196 and 195. They will be at 200 by next week which will make 13 total. ;)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

I find posts like this perplexing. On one hand, yes, the game needs to make money, and artifacts is one of the main revenue streams, that is a reality. But it always cracks me up when people who are CUSTOMERS get on these forums and defend Dimensional Ink's ridiculous cash grabs. You do understand you are undermining your own interests, right? You do understand they are taking your money, not someone else's? It's one thing to support a business when they are charging prices that reflect the value of what you are receiving, it's another to defend them regardless. Maybe SOME of you do spend hundreds of dollars on multiple toons. But I'm guessing you are far from the majority. I would argue most people 1) would love to run multiple toons but because of the price, and the fact artifacts are kinda needed for end game content, only run a main (and thus spend less overall because they are playing less) 2)Are just happy with their 120 arts and deal with under-performing 3)Just give up because it seems crazy to have to pay a subscription fee plus another $500+ to have end game artifacts. So yes, DI would lose money by enacting cross-toon accessibility. . . .from a few of you. But I really question the assumption they would lose money overall by adding accessibility for a REASONABLE price.
  3. Angel Vessel New Player

how much is daybreak making? post your source. who handles finances?

4. Angel Vessel New Player

exactly my point. many smaller purchases equals more gain over few large sales. thats how a business succeeds!

5. Angel Vessel New Player

i have 24... your point is?

6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Yes and I'm sure they're all worth the 15-30 minutes you spend on them.
  7. Angel Vessel New Player

im talking about artifacts genius. LMMFAO!

8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

And?