Make A Difference, Take The Survey!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xxOMNIPOTENTxx, Dec 27, 2017.

1. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

I noticed that I received a survey from DCUO this morning, it asked quite a few questions about the current state of the game and everyone's favorite topic (TC's). It's times like these, that the player base needs to step up and actually make sure that you provide input.

You should already have the survey in your email, it's only 10 questions that takes about 2 minutes to answer (keep the fillable one short and to the point/no research papers).

Hopefully I'm not violating the ToS by posting the link HERE.
    • Like x 4
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

I don't ever get emails from daybreak...
    • Like x 2
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Thank you, I probably wouldn't have noticed the survey in time.

The questions/statements and the alternatives in the survey felt very vague though, like they were shielding themselves from getting certain answers. The best way in that survey to get your thoughts out about what you really feel about the game is in that little box, hopefully they read the upcoming novels in that one carefully.
    • Like x 4
  4. Harlequin Devoted Player

I just took it. There was one question about gu77, one about the notorious capsule, one about the direction the game has taken, one asking how likely we would be to recommend the game to others and the obligatory membership status questions.

I was pretty blunt in my criticisms but also gave credit where it is due. Stats Revamp is great. Artifacts are pretty good. The member reward boxes are a nice touch. Content has been fun. Capsules are a cancer, though.
    • Like x 5
  5. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Basically everything I said. GU 77 really did make the game more fun, despite some issues it may have.

Still not a fan of capsules.
    • Like x 2
  6. Mazahs Loyal Player

Thanks for the link. I was quite blunt, I still enjoy the game and support thru my sub...GU77 did some good. GU77 also fell flat in many areas (balancing of powers) & absolutely cannot stand how TC's have been implemented.
  7. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

I checked my email and took it as soon as I got wind of it :).
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

Didnt receive any survey in my mail, maybe they sent it only in US or my opinion is not important, fair enough.
  9. Ringz Dedicated Player

Honesty is the best policy.
  10. Twilight Avenged Dedicated Player

Hopefully all your feedback through this year ending 2017 survey, has a positive effect on the game. Moreso than the feedback we've been giving through forums, twitter, in-game, youtube, instagram and SOE Live over the years prior.
  11. Apolloin Well-Known Player

I didn't get the survey either, but I did give my feedback
  12. Celestial Powers Committed Player

I think only heroes get sent the emails, so they probably have never heard of you.
    • Like x 5
  13. velvetsanity Loyal Player

I don’t ever get emails from them either...
  14. Blight KOBRA Commander

Thanks for pointing this out.
  15. The Anxient Loyal Player

Have to say this was awesome
    • Like x 2
  16. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Thanks for the link I took the survey thanks to it.. To clear a few things up.. I am on the US server.. I play heroes and I am using a PC to play the game .. and i got no actual e-mail asking me to participate as well.. So much for the "They never ask us villains anything theory" LOL

I would be curious to have them explain how they decide who to contact because I have been a subscriber for over 6 years, I play almost every single day, I do come to the forums and express my views often, and between the subscription and all the stuff I have purchased from the Market I think I have paid Daybreak a sizable amount of cash? SO WHAT do you need to do to get selected?
  17. Ringz Dedicated Player

email or newsletter notifications settings maybe?? But these theories are fun
    • Like x 1
  18. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

As with most other things in the game, who gets the emails is probably decided by RNG. :(
    • Like x 2
  19. Harlequin Devoted Player

Try getting Mepps to block you on Twitter. Worked for me.
  20. Protecktor MKV Committed Player

Thanks for posting. Took it and shared link to my league Facebook page.