Maintanance still going on?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nodens, May 28, 2019.

1. Nodens Dedicated Player

Is anybody actually logged in to the game? I still can't get in, and I can see that none of my leaguemates are in, either.
  2. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Nope still can't get into the game
    • Like x 1
  3. Rainnifer Committed Player

It wasn't working earlier for me or a friend either, but it works for us now. There are plenty other people online as well, you may just need to keep on trying.
  4. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

Yeah I was going to try again but unfortunately a family emergency came up so I can't check now
  5. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Still can't login.
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Have been in for at least the last 45 minutes
  7. Jcal Dedicated Player

Just my luck. I decide to switch characters and I run into this. Oh well, it got me to come to the forums. GU update and BB tomorrow. Just subbed up yesterday and I wasn't expecting so much activity so soon. Hype!
  8. Brit Loyal Player

I crash before reaching character select. It's happened over 20 times. Still happening.
  9. IceRaven198 Well-Known Player

I guess I won't be playing DCUO tonight, oh well maybe we can all get a feat called "Back from the Maintenance" lol.
  10. Hollows Active Player

I was able to run about 6 chars through the spring event until about an hour ago, but now can't get back in.
  11. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

It appears no one can. Its been going on for nearly or over 30 minutes now. Discussions have been started over at Arkham.
  12. Millefune PSN Well-Known Player

I was logged on about an hour-and-a-half ago, but then I got kicked off the PlayStation, because the boys wanted to play their Street Fighter, so I know it was fine then.
  13. Merlin2574 Well-Known Player

I got the boot right after I created a new toon. Started to load, and then boom! Nothin!
  14. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

Yeah I can't get in either .
  15. UnderworldSelene Well-Known Player

They might as well install Game 95 early have this done all in one shot.
    • Like x 3
  16. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Yeah, had been able to get in earlier, long enough to sell some crap and make a teeny free space, and was going to do six quick runs before The Chase (plenty of time, takes no more than 10 minutes each, on a bad day)
    Thought they already installed Win95 GU95...
  17. Master Musician Active Player

18. Heywiar Committed Player

I just tried logging in a few times and I can't get in either. :L
    • Like x 1
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

time for a new hashtag in your sig.. maybe.. #SMFever?
    • Like x 1
  20. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

USPS4 Authentication Error.