Mailing cash WITHIN a single account

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

I have seven toons on my single account. My Primary Main I play every day. Two are Secondary Mains. Collection drops on the Secondaries go to the Primary until he has a complete collection. I would rather have 1 toon with a complete collection than 3 with partials. After he has the complete collection one of the Secondaries starts getting the drops. In addition, I send all cash over 5 Million to the Primary; if high price items are to be bought, I want them for him. Two of the alts I occasionally use to hold excess drops and sometimes in the seasonals. The last two characters I never play anymore. During the period when the broker was shut down, the bank slots of my 3 Mains were filled and I started using the banks of the non playing alts to store the loot drops.
    Yesterday I was very pleased to see the broker was back up. I went to the non playing alts and started selling the stored items accumulated over the last weeks. About halfway through the second one she ran out of money to allow her to put more items on the broker. So I went to my Primary and tried to send her cash so she could keep selling. But I can't send cash between my alts now; something your announcement about your fixes didn't mention. Now I have two toons I never use except for storage with over 25 million bucks I can't send to my 3 main toons. I stopped all selling on all my toons except for the Primary Main. I will send drops and items to him to sell.

I can understand why you're limiting mailing cash between separate players and subscribers. Things like that were probably why we got into this financial fiasco in the first place. But there should be NO such restriction on transferring cash between alts WITHIN a single account. Please consider allowing this, even if you maintain the stricture against sending cash across accounts.