Mail server not delivering items purchased through broker

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheSchroedinger, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Seribix New Player

Since yesterday i have been having a issue with the broker not sending me items i have purchased on the broker. It also does not send back items that i my self have put up for auction and took back down. I had previously changed my name to Seribix Prime and then this issue came up so i changed it back to Seribix but it still doesn't work.

Currently i have around 19 items up for auction including a nimbus aura. I do not want to lose all those items because of a glitch. As of now i still cannot get anything from the broker.

PSID: Seribix
    Character hero name: Seribix
    Server: EuPS
    Action: Buying/retrieving items
    Reference Number: 150411-000328
    Date of ticket: 04-11-2015

Items purchased:
    - Jimmy Olsen's photo lab pass
    - Vicky vale press pass
    - Lana Lang's university pass
    • Like x 1
  2. JediMoonKnight New Player

Good luck mate, I haven't heard a peep out of them on this thread or via my ticket.
    I'd say they're busy working on the next Marketplace item to screw players out of their money. Sucks because I spent REAL money on the Booster Boxes, putting my doubled items up for trade seemed as close as I could get to recooping my financial loss.
    5 booster boxes, 3 red nimbus. Go figure.
  3. Xanoth Dedicated Player

Any chance of a green name (Mepps? pwease!) at least confirming what the GMs are saying; that the only way we get our missing items back now is from a magical developer fix, and GMs have been told not to offer any assistance.

Many of us lost auras or the million(s) that they sell for, these are no trivial losses and it feels like they are being ignored.
  4. Xanoth Dedicated Player

Reference Number: 150331-000120

"We have not heard from you concerning your request for support in the 168 hours since we sent you a response. Consequently, we have changed the status of your incident to SOLVED."

Is that a joke?

I hope this is just an automated system erroneously marking it as solved.
  5. DAangerGrey Level 30

I have also recently bought items from the broker that have not been received. As requested I am posting the data in this thread.

Character name = Dangerscouse
    World = EUPS
    Date of purchase April 12th 2015

Items purchased = Precision and Power VI Expert (Mod). Soder Cola Ultra (stack of 12)x 3.

Thanks
  6. Xanoth Dedicated Player

Almost a month later, any news at all about this?
  7. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

My problems have been solved a few days after I reported it via ticket and then here.