Mail server not delivering items purchased through broker

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheSchroedinger, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Sunblaster New Player

Hmmm so its generally, hope they fix quickly cause i'm afraid to use broker now :(, i sold severals itens and no cash, hope they can recover this :S
    • Like x 1
  2. Atrocitus Ps4 New Player

**REPLIES TO THIS EMAIL WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE** Please use the link below to open this ticket and add a reply.

If we do not hear back from you within 7 days, we will assume that your issue has been resolved, and your incident will be marked as solved.

Thank you for allowing us to be of assistance!

To update or respond to this ticket, please visit our support site at help.soe.com.

Subject
    Character will not receive mail

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (SOE Customer Service) 02/09/2015 03:25 AM
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us with your issue. We have been receiving a number of tickets regarding this issue at this time. Please know that we have sent this information to our development team but that we do not currently have an ETA on a resolution. You can stay up to date with this issue as it develops via the forums and you can look for a potential fix in future hot-fixes. Once the issue is resolved via hotfix please contact us if your items do not arrive at that time. We apologize for this delay in resolving this issue. Please feel free to contact us again if you have future questions or concerns.

Answer Title: [DCUO] Official Discussion Forums for DC Universe Online
    Answer Link: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25304

Stay Powerful My Friend,
    GM

Keep up to date with latest news and updates!
    http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27235
    Customer By Web Form ( soe) 02/09/2015 02:20 AM
    Hi I appreciate you resending the items in the mail. It has been over 24 hours and I'm still not receiving any mail. However I tried a test by sending others mail and they receive it just fine. I just still cannot receive it.
    Response Via Email (Game Master) 02/07/2015 08:26 PM
    Greetings,

Thank you for updating your ticket. After investigation we see that you have not received the collection rewards and broker sales. I have sent them to you character through the in-game mail to confirm if there is an issue with mail being received by your character. If you do not receive this after 24 hours, please let us know so that we can investigate further. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience.

Let me know if you have any further questions and/or concerns.

Happy Hunting
    GM
    Daybreak Game Company, LLC

Thank you for taking the time to contact the SOE Customer Service team. If you wish to take a satisfaction survey, please follow this link: https://soe.typeform.com/to/yeFjlF.
    Customer By Web Form (soe) 02/07/2015 07:28 PM
    The collections, briefings, investigations not received rewards are as follows:

Secrets of the underworld- in global collection
    The Nexus of Brianiac - global briefings
    The Real War - global briefings
    Leave of Absence - global investigation
    All those should have been completed with the last 48 hours

7 or 8 exception recovery kits sold on broker for 240,000 each that was 3 days ago I believe

Plans: Precision VI Expert sold on broker for 800,000 was within last 48 hours I believe.

I'm sorry I cannot be more specific on the times believe this all started within the last 4 days or so, roughly the time the new dlc dropped.

My play time is as follows:
    1am - 7am est
    Or 12 am - 6am central
    Or 10pm - 4am pst

I I tried just now to buy a junk item on vendor and still not receiving mail. My guess that it must be something in my files download with the new dlc update. I have checked the forums and strangely I'm the only one having this problem.

I will avoid completing/buying/selling anything till this gets resolved to avoid further headaches to your team. Thank you again for the help and patience in the matter.
    Response Via Email (Game Master) 02/07/2015 06:04 PM
    Hello,

Please update us with specifics so that we can look into it. When did you sell the exceptional recover kits? When did you complete the briefings and what was the exact name of the briefings that you were not awarded for? Please provide as much info as possible when you are offline for the night so that we can log in and test it out as well as investigate what may have happened. Thank you for your continued patience. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

GM
    Thank you for taking the time to contact the SOE Customer Service team. If you wish to take a satisfaction survey, please follow this link: https://soe.typeform.com/to/yeFjlF.
    Customer By Web Form ( soe) 02/07/2015 04:54 PM
    Some mail has been longer than 24 hours. It's not a just a single player I'm not receiving mail from, i'm just not receiving mail in general. I sold 7 or 8 exceptional recovery on broker for 240,000 each and a set of plans precision vi expert for 800,000 I did not receive the money or the mail update on broker that it was sold. I did the new fury part 2 briefing and some of the collections and never received the items or confirmation in the mail. I had friends send me random mail and bought a junk item on broker and still no mail. I renamed this character to Atrocitus using a rename token the day the names were reset. But I received mail with the new name before this started happening. I'm not sure why I'm not receiving my mail. Thank you so much for your help.
    Response Via Email (Game Master) 02/07/2015 02:55 PM
    Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us today. I am very sorry to hear that you may be having some trouble with the mail system. Please note that mail from players and the broker can take up to 24 hours to be received. If you believe it has been 24 hours since a mail should have been received, please let us know the date the mail was sent and who the mail was sent from.

Let me know if you have any further questions and/or concerns.

Happy Hunting
    GM

Auto-Response 02/06/2015 10:07 PM
    Thank you for petitioning with your character issue. This is a courtesy response based on the category you selected. Please respond with the following requested information to help us assist you as quickly as possible.

If you are petitioning about a rename, please note that CS does not offer complementary name changes. However, you may purchase a ‘Character name Change Device’ in the Marketplace for 1,000 Station Cash on PC or $9.99 on PSN to accomplish this goal.

If you are petitioning about any respec request due to a mistaken selection during the use of a respec token, please note that CS does not offer complementary tokens.

If you feel your characters combat level or statistics are off, please ensure that you have not changed accessories recently. Customer Service finds that 99.9% of these issues are due to a change in accessories.

For any other issue please ensure that your contact contains the following information.

• The Station Name or PSN ID of your account:
    • The Server you play on. (US PC, EU PC, US PS3, EU PS3):
    • Rough date and time of incident:
    • As many details as you feel will help us assist you:

Thank you for taking the time to update any needed information. A Game Master will be addressing your issue as fast as humanly possible.

Sincerely,

DC Universe Online Management

Customer By Web Form (soe) 02/06/2015 10:07 PM
    My old character name was "Atros Red" on the ps4 dcuo, with the name reclaim I changed it to Atrocitus, however I am not able to receive my mail, I sold items on broker, finished collections, ect I am not receiving them in my in game mailbox. I am legendary and it is not full(if that is possible). Thank you in advance for any help

Incident Reference #150207-000031
    Product Level 1: DC Universe Online PS4
    Category Level 1: In-Game Issues
    Category Level 2: Character Issues
    Date Created: 02/06/2015 10:07 PM
    Last Updated: 02/09/2015 03:25 AM
    Station Name:
    Server: USPS
    F2P:

Problem Description

Character Name
    Atrocitus

[---001:006574:08185---]
    • Like x 1
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here. It is related to a persisting issue with characters that have renamed themselves recently. Has anyone here *not* renamed themselves recently?

We are working on a fix up that will redirect mail to the proper locations.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheSchroedinger New Player

I've never renamed a character. That toon has always been Schroedinger Cat.
    • Like x 1
  5. Sunblaster New Player

Me, i do not rename the char, this issues start when i log in in the first time after the update. I sold several itens but no e-mail and no cash.
    • Like x 1
  6. Sunblaster New Player

With my vilain CrushingYou
    • Like x 1
  7. Sunblaster New Player

CrushingYou

Reference Number
    150326-000038
    Status
    Updated BY Customer
    Created
    03/25/2015 06:22 PM
    Updated
    03/25/2015 08:51 PM
    • Like x 1
  8. JediMoonKnight New Player

I received mail stating various sales that had gone through prior to this all happening. Minutes prior. Was online right up until the later restart for GU46, so those sale confirmaion mails were from some time after the update's first restart till when I logged on today. And I received the cash from those sales. The sale (that I know of) that I haven't received is for red nimbus @$6.9Mill. A surplus red nimbus aura from a "Booster Bundle" that cost REAL money. I'll be wanting that!

What about all my other items that are currently selling? When they sell or expire where will they go? If I cancel them they're not currently returning.
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks. It looks like it can also impact players that have names used on other servers. We are working on fixes.
  10. aortenruptur Well-Known Player

Same problem here:

Reference Number
    150325-000703

Sorry, but the auto-response is a kick in the groin of paying costumers!

Real bad service.

Manually reading the subject alone would/should have prevented such a pathetic service.

#
    • Like x 1
  11. Gibsgod Wielandt New Player

EU PC, Villain here.
    Name - Gibsgod Wielandt
    Same problem, i bought Orange Nimbus Aura, lost my cash, but didn't receive the mail.

Reference # 150325-000719

Edit: Just bought 1 more aura from Broker, and again not receive the mail....Jesus... Hope that will be restored... Now i'm don't want to buy something from Broker, until you guys fix it. :(
    • Like x 1
  12. metalfenix Committed Player

USPC Server
    Name: Time Rafster

I bought some low cost focusing element III from the broker, and it wasn't delivered in the mail.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

To be clear, if you are impacted here, you will not get any mail until our fixes are in.
    • Like x 1
  14. Gibsgod Wielandt New Player

Thanks for details. Wish You good work on it, really important thing.
    • Like x 1
  15. metalfenix Committed Player

Thanks for letting us know. I also opened a ticket too, is #150326-000236
    • Like x 1
  16. Dene Devoted Player

That's what I get for changing my name recently.. again..lol
  17. Dene Devoted Player

Sorry for the second Post - My character is Silver Pride - put 3 auras on broker.. all disappeared off "My wares"but nothing to show (money or mail) they were sold - ticket no. #150326-000246
    • Like x 1
  18. JediMoonKnight New Player

But this mail we're missing out on will come? And this will ensure any items sold at broker will pass on our earnings?
  19. JediMoonKnight New Player

Many people who have never changed their toon's names are suffering from this. No correlation.
    • Like x 1
  20. metalfenix Committed Player

Yeah, me for example. I never changed my toon's name.