Luthor's Mangled Warsuit Glove

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dwild, Nov 2, 2019.

1. Dwild Well-Known Player

Ok..got 3 toons. Run the solo 3 times a day. Times however many days its been since the collection started. Just how often does this collection piece drop? I got it on one toon...but only because I got a 2nd Trick Lapel collection I had to sell for 220 million bucks and then add 18 million bucks to that 220 million to buy the cheapest Mangled Warsuit Glove on the broker...so at least one of my toons has the 3 collections completed except for the one where I have to save all my Coins to BUY the last piece. (Which also means neither of my other two toons has the Trick Lapel Flower yet...so little chance at the OP neck piece for another few months)
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just completed one of the collections today. The drop rates are ridiculous.
    • Like x 7
  3. The Anxient Loyal Player

I haven't seen
    Trick Lapel
    Mangled gauntlet
    Mirror House inv
    Ticket to Lebanon
    Devs should be ashamed of themselves
    • Like x 3
  4. Hraesvelg Always Right

Guess that goes to show sometimes the RNG gives, sometimes it takes away. I think I've had four or five of the gauntlets drop.
    • Like x 1
  5. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

That is crazy, i have had to buy most of the collections from the broker, i have been running the solo since the episode released and i have yet to see an OP collection, the Gauntlet collection is the only one i need to get my OP Neck but the freaking thing won't drop.
    • Like x 1
  6. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

I've had two Gauntlets, but zero Lapels, Tickets, or Invitations. I've never gotten the Atlantis Solo or Atlantis Alert Golem to drop their Crystal Shards for me, and ended up having to pay a fortune on the Broker.

I've accepted that this is just how the game works. The OP gear will be outdated in a few months anyway. The only thing that irks me is that there are big 50-point feat tied to them.

At least we can still grind it out and get other things to sell, and save up for the pieces we need eventually. Imagine how messed up it would be if the OP collection pieces/essences weren't trade-able.
  7. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Take into slight consideration that the Glove wasn't even being dropped for the first week or two. A bug report was filed, confirmed and then fixed.
  8. nawanda Loyal Player

Luck of the draw. Some DLCs you get average luck, some DLCs you get particularly good luck or poor luck. My advice: plan for poor luck.
  9. inferno Loyal Player

It's a rare drop but at least it's no longer going upwards of 400 million. Is it sad that I'm happy to see it go as low as 180 million some time ago?
  10. Hraesvelg Always Right

This is the key. If you find you're getting rare drops, keep farming that and sell those until the wheels fall off. Save up cash for when you dry out for a bit. Make a network of friends or within a league and trade off. You get one now, they give you one later...
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

The only thing that needs to be omnipotent in regards to this gear, needs to be your cash. The whole omnipotence item system made a backstep in this episode, sadly.
    • Like x 3
  12. Proxystar #Perception

Yep imo back to the horrible depths of riddled with crime, bad is an understatement.
    • Like x 1
  13. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

600 Replay badges used to replay the solo, plus running it daily since the episode was released and still haven't gotten one.
  14. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

I've answered this in other similar threads but 2 put in perspective I ran the solo everyday on 12 to 15 character s and gotten the lapel three times and the gauntlets four times and I haven't seen ether in over a week.i'v ran it hundreds of times at least 600 by now. The drop rate is the worst I have ever seen
    • Like x 1
  15. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

At least they've dropped for you. Not trying to be rude, just saying is all.
  16. Emerald Vibe Committed Player

i agree, atleast they dropped for him/her, when i get my drop i'm never going back to that annoying solo.
  17. xXHeadlinerXx Dedicated Player

I guess I'm alone but I like rare drops. They give me a reason to keep running a piece of content. I have absolutely no reason to run JLD content now.
  18. Drunkenfist1987 New Player

How much mangled warsuit gauntlet are worth now?
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

On my server $169 mil - $200 mil.
  20. High Troller Loyal Player

i remember raising the value of this item to $750m on the broker during the time many of the popular crybabies on here were fighting for a complete money wipe. it used to drop on my 100 sp earth toon, about once a week and running it 3 times a week. i have gotten a total of 6, used 2 and sold 4 (600m-750m).

some players just get lucky. otherwise have to trihard.