Lucario

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by JustinWest, Sep 20, 2014.

1. JustinWest Well-Known Player

I found out i can make a DC version of Lucario and was wondering. What power to give him?
    • Like x 1
  2. Tule New Player

Quantum. Closest thing to Aura Sphere. And martial arts.
    • Like x 2
  3. JustinWest Well-Known Player

I don't have quantum my membership ended a while ago so freebie powers please
    • Like x 1
  4. Ghostof91 New Player

Mental or Gadgets since lucario fits the controller type.
    , for weapon hand blaster since lucario is known for it's aura blasts more than his martial arts skills and for movement give it acrobat since he shows athletic skills in the anime.
    • Like x 1
  5. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

[IMG]

I would love to see the style you have created!

[IMG]

I too agree Quantum would be best but hey, we all go premie sometimes and have great ideas at the same time :p

Definitely Mental or Gadgets, so go Mental. It has awesome auditory effects and truly isn't as bad as some say.

Good Luck :)
    • Like x 1
  6. JustinWest Well-Known Player

There is actually a video someone did and they came across a lucario player type DCUO Lucario in google should give video
    • Like x 1
  7. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Yeah I am going mental i mean he does talk with his mind
    • Like x 1
  8. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Well i guess Sorcery whould also work right
    • Like x 1
  9. Michael17 Well-Known Player

10. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Dude I just said I lost Legendary status a while ago I don't have it
  11. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Hey anyone know how i can get the plain amazonian hands and feet style i thought it be cool for my lucario hero to have like arm and leg gaurds
  12. JustinWest Well-Known Player

13. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Those styles drop in the Gates of Tartarus, your cr has to be 70 or above to get them sadly :/
  14. JZtheDragon Well-Known Player

IMO if quantum isn't a possibility I would skip trying to make a Lucario, or at least hold off until you ever sub up again. MA can wm into HB shots so it's a good fit.
    • Like x 1
  15. Quantomane Level 30

Hey I too am doing a style on lucario but i have a problem with what to use for the flaps on his head and feet. Feet I think raptor tech.