Lpve paradox wave bugged

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Goddesssilver, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

The feat where you beat wave without dying isn't coming out for me I beat it five times already without dying my team mate got the feat but I didn't my toons name is GoddessSilver run through wave kill the bosses in the tunnels one at a time then kill the last boss you'll see it not coming out. I haven't tested it with my main toon Cosmicsilver but will report back.
  2. Eve YouTuber

You sure you haven't got the feat before? check the lpve feats list.
  3. Goddesssilver Well-Known Player

Yeah don't have it as a matter of fact just tried it today again on my other toon Cosmicsilver and it didn't pop out and yes not once did I ever die. My teammate got it I didn't I lost track how many times I've beaten this and nothing pop out. I want them to use my toons and see for themselves. The mods use to grant feats when they confirmed situations rare like this they would play with your toon and see it for themselves and grant you the feat if you did it and it was bugged.
  4. Eve YouTuber

I see, in that case submitting a ticket might help more. I'm having a problem with a missing feat myself (Not even completed). Makes sense that those feats are bugged in a way.
  5. theGfacekillah New Player

Who are you playing as