Lpve extravaganza

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Anyone know if they're finally nerfing the amounts? Or is this for new players again?
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

you'll find out on wednesday, I guess.
    • Like x 2
  3. StealthBlue Loyal Player

We won't hear any details of the legends bonus week until Wednesday. The last time we had a legends weekend, all legends characters were available to everyone even if they didn't own them and all the lpve instances were available to play. So you could anticipate something similar. https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/legends-pve-weekend.303042/

As for the bonus feats part of next week, it's hard to guess. We could be surprised with new map(s), new character(s), a count multiplier (so one run counts several times for the grind feats), get credit for every character in the group (towards team ups and/or grind feats), or new feats (new team ups added to existing maps or new levels for the grind feats). Then again, the bonus feats may not even be related to legends. But again, we won't know for sure until Wednesday.
    • Like x 2
  4. Dub T Well-Known Player

My vote is 1 run counts as multiple runs.
    • Like x 1
  5. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

i swear we better not get bamboozled an its just double legend marks....
    • Like x 3
  6. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I just don't want them to give everyone a 100 of the first count. I could see getting a token for 100 overall so it helps people that have done them for awhile. I'm at 250 on almost all categories n that would suk for people that have some of them. For ex I don't want wit happened with the gathering because doing it tht way doesnt help everyone.

Personally I want the batman ,Superman ,Ww etc all 250 at its highest. The male female villain etc can stay a 1000. It be cool they added a few more characters with a few more categories n dropped them to 250.
  7. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

mepps liked my post, i hope it just means he found it funny lol
  8. IonHero Committed Player

• Like x 1
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Yeah, but did he find it funny that it was EXACTLY what we are getting? Now I'm nervous.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

LPVE:mad: lol just give us the feats and get rid of this genre all together lol. uggh.
    hats off to you LPVE grinders I cant fade it . :( ..people actually like LPVE though? seriously though not the feats but actually playing as a capped character that isnt yours in a MMORPG.....just checked i Have 15/245 omg lmao missing out on sp cause I cant bring myself to grind LPVE :(
    • Like x 1
  11. StealthBlue Loyal Player

That's a very bad argument to make "just give me x because I can't bring myself to do y". The could be extended to " I can't bring myself to pvp, get rid of it and give me the feats" or "I can't bring myself to find out op items, get rid of them and just give me the feats" or even "I can't bring myself to pick up my controller and play instances, just give me the feats".

In my opinion, the reward for the grind feats aren't worth the effort. Each feat is only worth 10 feat points, and right now running 1000 instances as a male legends character (for example) only gives you about 1/2 a sp total when you as up all the feats. The value of some feats needs to be increased and/or the number of runs reduced to make these more enticing.
  12. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

yea i coulda worded it better but oh well . our argument is the same lol its soo much work for minimal points but you need those points in the long run plus (I ) dont wanna play as a legends character for pve rerunning instances my character already has done . but yea Do you like LPVE or just the feat points or a bit of both?
  13. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Yeah that would really suk. Who needs double marks? U could give me a million n it still wouldn't be worth anything.

Hopefully they nerf the count so this will help most of the community because those marks haven't mattered in wut like 10 yrs. Lol
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I doubt you'll see an increase of feat points, but yeah, many of the feats are not worth the insane grind. Right now I stand 51 feats short in that category (I've got all the 'map' feats and some of the counts I got along the way) and if you trimmed out the 500, 750 and 1000s (I wouldn't get some of these if the count next week is 20x even), it's 22. So if I felt like hitting all the 250s I'd get another 2.2 SP and that would take days or weeks of grinding. To get that other 2.9 SP it would take months or years (doing 10 runs a day let's say)...not worth it one bit. It's 5000 reapers all over again, just on steroids and locked into an LPVE toon I don't really want to play on.

If they ever get a new map, I'll run those. If they add a new feat to the old maps, I'll run those. If they do 10 or 20x count I might round up a few of the 100s or 250s I'm missing, but past that almost nothing will ever get me to finish these....just not worth the time.
    • Like x 1
  15. Isif Committed Player

Token of Legend incoming.:D
    • Like x 1
  16. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Those already exist. Just go down to the war room (with the training dummies) in the Watchtower and find the vendor that can change any Mark into a token that can be used towards the time of merit feats. I'm not sure where that vendor is in the Hall of Doom.
  17. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

I hope they give everyone an “all classes 250 runs token” that will add up to the amounts you already have.
    • Like x 1
  18. Isif Committed Player

I meant to say Token of Legends times some arbitrary number, so folks can work towards this new mondo number that will be introduced in the future. Extravaganza also implies that multi-tiered rewards may be incoming, such as a higher Mark count or episode bonuses like the Amazon Fury raids bonus collection.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Psstt....
    [IMG]

• Like x 1
  20. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Ugh....great....now I gotta run to 250 at least. The horror....the horror.
    • Like x 1